Go Ron!

This is !@#$ing absurd. I don't want to delve into an argument over whose unsavory supporters are more hate-filled. My point is that Ron Paul is no more a black and Jew hating racist than Obama is a white and Christian hating racist.

If you leftists need to attack Ron Paul, then attack him on the issues...that is, assuming you can even understand them. Because from my experience, leftist liberals don't even know what the Federal Reserve is or why it exists or how it operates.

That was the point of this thread, wasn't it? To talk about the auditing of the Federal Reserve?

post more often :thumbsup:

No, they're not.

And yeah, I got the point. Politicians sometimes hang around with shady characters. My point: some of those shady characters are in hate groups, others not so much.

Are you retarded? No seriously.

Getting "endorsed" by any group isn't a choice politicians get to make. The fact that Ron Paul shares certain political ideals with unsavory people in no way means he "sometimes hangs around with shady characters". The fact that idiots like BL and Bishop GivesHedd are pointing something out virtually always means the point is completely absurd.

This is !@#$ing absurd. I don't want to delve into an argument over whose unsavory supporters are more hate-filled. My point is that Ron Paul is no more a black and Jew hating racist than Obama is a white and Christian hating racist.

If you leftists need to attack Ron Paul, then attack him on the issues...that is, assuming you can even understand them. Because from my experience, leftist liberals don't even know what the Federal Reserve is or why it exists or how it operates.

That was the point of this thread, wasn't it? To talk about the auditing of the Federal Reserve?

I don't recall mentioning any particular politician in this thread. Here:

Yeah, none of those are hate groups.

No, they're not.

And yeah, I got the point. Politicians sometimes hang around with shady characters. My point: some of those shady characters are in hate groups, others not so much.

So sensitive some of you guys, I swear.

Are you retarded? No seriously.

Getting "endorsed" by any group isn't a choice politicians get to make. The fact that Ron Paul shares certain political ideals with unsavory people in no way means he "sometimes hangs around with shady characters". The fact that idiots like BL and Bishop GivesHedd are pointing something out virtually always means the point is completely absurd.

Nope, never once said Ron Paul was a racist. Never did. Never even implied it.

Nope, never once said Ron Paul was a racist. Never did. Never even implied it.

I wouldn't go so far to say you didn't imply it since it's obviously the subject of the thread. If it's not what you meant then I apologize for calling you retarded. Kinda. :thumbsup: