Sarah Palin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this. Palin goes to NYC for a fundraiser for developmental disabilities and Guliani (now a private citizen)invites her to a Yankees game. The liberal MSM reports this and Letterman and his writers write bad and partisan jokes about it and the left is complaining that she won't go away.

Complain about Letterman and the MSM, they are the ones that keep bringing her up.

Give them all Midol for their PMS (Palin Madness Syndrome).

I acknowledge that. Like I said...IF she pulls it off. She very well may not. But either way, liberals are COUNTING on getting the "2008" Palin in 2012. EVERY politician refines and adjusts his or her message and voice and they step from one level of government to the next. Liberals are counting on the fact Palin will be the ONE politician who does not.

Does the name Dan Quayle ring a bell?

As a registered Republican, the last person I want leading my party is that dolt. Do you seriously want a president who took 9 semesters at 4 different colleges to finally obtain a fcking communications degree?

And just what are her stances on issues not named abortion and gay marriage? She was all for wasting millions on a useless and expensive bridge and then "whoops" she was magically against it. People who think she would be a good leader for our nation make me long for the days of voter IQ tests and poll taxes. The Republican party has been destroyed by bible thumping idiots who...oops... Hot Pocket is done - time for lunch! See you guys at the convention... :wacko:

edit: I'd eff her silly. Then again, I do that to my wife and I wouldn't trust her to clean the pool filter let alone be the POTUS...

The Republicans turning so hard to the right on social issues has killed them. I saw a woman interviewed before the election. She was a Republican from Georgia and she said she was voting for Democrats because the Republicans were talking about things that didn't affect her life at all and then she named off a bunch of the religious right horsecrap.

No. But I wouldn't mind a strong third party at all.

If there was a party that split the middle on the Dems and Pubs I'd love it. :thumbsup:

Oh, I forgot the the mantra: when a Republican makes gaffes, they're an idiot, but when a Democrat makes gaffes, it's "rhetorical flourish."

Biden's a well-informed and experienced idiot, and we both know it.

Do you ever listen to the number of Clinton jokes that are still going on? Did you pay attention to the Biden jokes before the election or the Nader jokes and on and on...

And no you both don't know it. He obviously feels differently. Somehow you have turned that into his agreeing with you when he obviously doesn't. :lol:

And rule #2, which also pertains here....What a joke is made about a Republican its "satire." When one is made about a Democrat, you must book your flight to Mars. Now.

:rolleyes: You seem to believe a lot things that aren't true.

ETA: The reason Palin is such a magnet for jokes is that she's an idiot. She couldn't even remember what magazines she reads and then blames it on the "gotcha media" :rolleyes: Her daughter Bristol is fair game because after proving abstinence doesn't work she's out telling kids to practice abstinence. :wacko:

ETA: The reason Palin is such a magnet for jokes is that she's an idiot. She couldn't even remember what magazines she reads and then blames it on the "gotcha media" :rolleyes: Her daughter Bristol is fair game because after proving abstinence doesn't work she's out telling kids to practice abstinence. :thumbsup:

Uh, no.

The Palin women are smoking babes. :rolleyes:

The Democrats have buck-toothed, tight-skinned, air-head Caroline "um, uh, you know" Kennedy and now they have brutally ugly Judge Sotomayor. :lol:

I love this. Palin goes to NYC for a fundraiser for developmental disabilities and Guliani (now a private citizen)invites her to a Yankees game. The liberal MSM reports this and Letterman and his writers write bad and partisan jokes about it and the left is complaining that she won't go away.

Complain about Letterman and the MSM, they are the ones that keep bringing her up.

Give them all Midol for their PMS (Palin Madness Syndrome).

Nahhh, I will complain about her. They have to report train wrecks. :nana: