Jarius Bryd

Wonder why during the ota's and now minicamps i have not seen his name mentioned 1nce. Has ne 1 else heard nething? Suprising for a 2nd round pick. Not saying im worried, just wondering y he has not been mentioned in nething ive read.

On a seperate note we should have better things to do than pick apart post because of incorrect spelling, thats just lame, something we shoud leave to patriot fans on their boards. Were 2 cool 4 that

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder why during the ota's and now minicamps i have not seen his name mentioned 1nce. Has ne 1 else heard nething? Suprising for a 2nd round pick. Not saying im worried, just wondering y he has not been mentioned in nething ive read.

On a seperate note we should have better things to do than pick apart post because of incorrect spelling, thats just lame, something we shoud leave to patriot fans on their boards. Were 2 cool 4 that

He's not allowed to participate in practice until he's finished with his finals. NCAA rules prohibit it.

no

nothing

Surprising

I'm

I've

separate

that's

should

We're

No, we're not. :rolleyes:

Terrible post.

He's not allowed to participate in practice until he's finished with his finals. NCAA rules prohibit it.

If he was dedicated he would tell the NCAA to stick it since he doesn't need them any more. I hope this does not turn into McCargo level laziness.

Dude he is a professional now, not a college kid. He can blow off finals and quit school. He was at the school for football anyway.

dude?

yes, you're absolutely right. give up the free education he's received for the right to attend 18 spring practice sessions. what the hell was i thinking?

never mind the fact that i'm not entirely sure he could quit school at this point and still be allowed to attend the minicamps. though there might be a loophole, i'd imagine he would have had to quit school prior to the draft. and then, where would that really get him?

but no, you're absolutely correct. he likely had that option and squandered it. though you can't question his dedication to school, you can question his dedication to football, and we can all wonder why he didn't begin attending bills minicamps two and three years ago because, after all, he had that opportunity to do so and squandered it as well.

bust.

jw :rolleyes:

Not even a good attempt at trolling. You're no Crayonz.

Last Season:

Report: Long-standing deal keeping Ravens QB Flacco away

Comment Email Print Share

ESPN.com news services

A long-standing agreement between the NFL and the NCAA will keep Baltimore Ravens rookie quarterback Joe Flacco out of a four-day passing camp at the end of the month, The Baltimore Sun reported.

The agreement limits a player to one minicamp with a pro team while his school is still in session. That means Flacco, who attended the Ravens' mandatory minicamp last weekend, can't rejoin the Ravens until after final exams end at Delaware on May 30 -- despite the fact Flacco has withdrawn from school.

So on could easily surmise that if a school's exams weren't until Mid June, then they couldn't report until mid-June.

"Lazy?" Deciding to finish the semester and take exams, maybe even graduate from College, would seem to be the complete opposite of "Lazy". But this topic has been covered in the news, Paul Hamilton's said why he isn't there a number of times, pay attention to actual news from the Bills and around the NFL, rather than simply firing off comments, random thoughts and you'll end up with better posts....

Last Season:

Report: Long-standing deal keeping Ravens QB Flacco away

Comment Email Print Share

ESPN.com news services

A long-standing agreement between the NFL and the NCAA will keep Baltimore Ravens rookie quarterback Joe Flacco out of a four-day passing camp at the end of the month, The Baltimore Sun reported.

The agreement limits a player to one minicamp with a pro team while his school is still in session. That means Flacco, who attended the Ravens' mandatory minicamp last weekend, can't rejoin the Ravens until after final exams end at Delaware on May 30 -- despite the fact Flacco has withdrawn from school.

So on could easily surmise that if a school's exams weren't until Mid June, then they couldn't report until mid-June.

"Lazy?" Deciding to finish the semester and take exams, maybe even graduate from College, would seem to be the complete opposite of "Lazy". But this topic has been covered in the news, Paul Hamilton's said why he isn't there a number of times, pay attention to actual news from the Bills and around the NFL, rather than simply firing off comments, random thoughts and you'll end up with better posts....

very good post, though, it's become historically apparent that logic does not work against "crayonisian" arguments. ergo, i chose to fight illogic with illogic to see if that might crack some kind of code. but good try, though.

jw

very good post, though, it's become historically apparent that logic does not work against "crayonisian" arguments. ergo, i chose to fight illogic with illogic to see if that might crack some kind of code. but good try, though.

jw

But if you look close enough, there is plenty of wisdom in crayonz' logic.

But if you look close enough, there is plenty of wisdom in crayonz' logic.

i'll give you that. there is a pure naivety to it. however, had byrd did in fact quit school, what would have been the ramifications to his family, himself and the reaction from this board. and, had he quit school prior to the draft, would his character suddenly come into question?

i insist, however, that by following crayonz' "argument" to its true end, byrd's dedication should be in question because he had the opportunity to quit school far sooner and already been playing attending minicamps two and three years ago.

jw