who HASNT been tasered?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't my impression of you, it was the attitude you took. You are cool with a cop tasering an old grandmother. That says it all.

And the fact that you are cool with someone acting like an ass to a cop that is innitially being very professional, resisting arrest, deciding that they should be able to get in their car and leave after being told thay are under arrest and collecting $40,000 of taxpayer money says all I need to know about you.

And the fact that you are cool with someone acting like an ass to a cop that is innitially being very professional, resisting arrest, deciding that they should be able to get in their car and leave after being told thay are under arrest and collecting $40,000 of taxpayer money says all I need to know about you.

I changed my post a bit, but not my intent. In any case we already debated the actions of the cop and the lady. You posting that others agreed that the cop was out of line hardly changes that debate. Well, at least not in your favor.

Did you watch the G-20 "trophy" video I posted. I bet MORE cops act like asses rather than the people they should be SERVING. Yes, I said SERVING. They are they to be at our SERVICE... Not act like uppity asses. And yes, asses can always hide behind "safety."

Everybody that complains about government should be complaing about cops... I see the same problem existing in both.

Limited gov't and limited police powers go hand in hand. On the other side, more gov't equals more police power... IMO.

Did you watch the G-20 "trophy" video I posted. I bet MORE cops act like asses rather than the people they should be SERVING. Yes, I said SERVING. They are they to be at our SERVICE... Not act like uppity asses. And yes, asses can always hide behind "safety."

Everybody that complains about government should be complaing about cops... I see the same problem existing in both.

Limited gov't and limited police powers go hand in hand. On the other side, more gov't equals more police power... IMO.

All of this reminds me of the "pussification of this country" comments that were going around on here last week. I'm sure we could list 20+ countries that have it far worse than we do.