Game balls.

jarthur31

The first goes to Willis for rushing the ball 37 for 132 yards and 1 TD. He had zero fumbles and pass protected when called upon. Very good game for him.

Second, Lee deserves one for two incredible catches that won us the game! That TD catch was spectacular. The long bomb for the first down to ice the game in the 4th was superb! How he managed to get both feet in is beyond me.

Last but certainly not least, the third goes to the Defensive line for a remarkable effort all day. Martin couldn't rush for squat, Pennington was pressured and coaxed into making mistakes which he never does. I'm aware that London, Terrance teamed up for a fumble recovery and Lawyer had that pick but that wouldn't have happened with that line playing like it was.

<<The first goes to Willis for rushing the ball 37 for 132 yards and 1 TD. He had zero fumbles and pass protected when called upon. Very good game for him.

Second, Lee deserves one for two incredible catches that won us the game! That TD catch was spectacular. The long bomb for the first down to ice the game in the 4th was superb! How he managed to get both feet in is beyond me.

Last but certainly not least, the third goes to the Defensive line for a remarkable effort all day. Martin couldn't rush for squat, Pennington was pressured and coaxed into making mistakes which he never does. I'm aware that London, Terrance teamed up for a fumble recovery and Lawyer had that pick but that wouldn't have happened with that line playing like it was.>>

Honors should go to Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds. They may not have starred but the game would not have been won without their efforts.