Wheeeeeeeeeeew!

ICE

Another big issue I have with MM is his 'playing not to lose' mentality. It damn near bit us in the ass!

That aside, OL played the same as they have in awhile. Bledsoe had time. I will say it was nice to see Bledsoe finally MOVE for once! What a concept!

Any coincidence that WM starts it = 100+ yards and = WINS? Buh bye Travis...Buh bye.... (Note I fully understand this won't always be the case, but damn folks LOL!)

Our D is kicking ass and taking names. When Vincent becomes FS it will get MUCH better!

Overall good solid game. Now....string the next 3-4 together and THEN we have turned the corner.

Another big issue I have with MM is his 'playing not to lose' mentality.  It damn near bit us in the ass!

That aside, OL played the same as they have in awhile.  Bledsoe had time.  I will say it was nice to see Bledsoe finally MOVE for once!  What a concept!

Any coincidence that WM starts it = 100+ yards and = WINS?  Buh bye Travis...Buh bye.... (Note I fully understand this won't always be the case, but damn folks LOL!)

Our D is kicking ass and taking names. When Vincent becomes FS it will get MUCH better!

Overall good solid game.  Now....string the next 3-4 together and THEN we have turned the corner.

106204[/snapback]

We really need to get rid of that crappy receiver Evans, though. :D

ICE,

a few days ago you were calling this season a wash now we can turn the corner?

I do agree this was a good win. A little bit of a nail biter at the end but it just goes to show how much this offense has grown over the last few weeks. That TD didn't bother them one bit.

ICE,

a few days ago you were calling this season a wash now we can turn the corner?

I do agree this was a good win.  A little bit of a nail biter at the end but it just goes to show how much this offense has grown over the last few weeks.  That TD didn't bother them one bit.

106229[/snapback]

Kota, IF we string together 3-4 straight wins against other quality opponants AND wins on the road then yes, this team has turned a corner. Playoffs? No....too far down the rankings for that.

Paco, you eluded to this on the PPP board. When have I EVER said anything negative about Evans? If you remember it was me and a few others calling for him to be drafted.

hell I am bitching we are NOT getting him the ball enough. Deadsore needs to stop looking to Moulds on every damn play and throw more to evans.

A fine game. I do hope Williams is okay.....he has been playing well the last few weeks.

106208[/snapback]

Funny how a little time helps. People were ragging on McNally & the O line, questioning his coaching - looks like all they needed was a little more time to jell. Mike said in the preseason this team will improve as the season goes on.

We won't make the playoffs--I wish you people will give up on that. We're so far behind in the conference, it's not funny. A lot of other AFC teams must totally collapse down the stretch for that to happen too.

I am praying we are at least 8-8.

We won't make the playoffs--I wish you people will give up on that.  We're so far behind in the conference, it's not funny.  A lot of other AFC teams must totally collapse down the stretch for that to happen too.

I am praying we are at least 8-8.

106330[/snapback]

Why do you "wish we give up on that?" Im not saying that I am calling for the playoffs but what is the sense of pessimism? Do you "wish the players give up on that" too? Cmon man, this team has the potential to at least make it interesting.

Another big issue I have with MM is his 'playing not to lose' mentality.  It damn near bit us in the ass!

That aside, OL played the same as they have in awhile.  Bledsoe had time.  I will say it was nice to see Bledsoe finally MOVE for once!  What a concept!

Any coincidence that WM starts it = 100+ yards and = WINS?  Buh bye Travis...Buh bye.... (Note I fully understand this won't always be the case, but damn folks LOL!)

Overall good solid game.  Now....string the next 3-4 together and THEN we have turned the corner.

106204[/snapback]

Am I allowed to be happy now? :D:huh:

Just checking.......... :D

:huh: