U.S. Missile Defense system has become a fishing expedition

Tom? You want to handle? I got work to do.

No, I was really waiting to see what developed; if KTFABD was just making some sort of pun (likely - and KTFABD, it was a bad one) or was having a serious brain fart (possible, but unlikely...this isn't conner we're talking about).

And Tom....did you watch NatGeo's documentary on Robert Ballard's working with the Pentagon and the "deal" he made to find the Thresher and Scorpion before he set out for Titanic? Good stuff.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/epis...nal-secret-3570

Good for Ballard. I'll have to catch that.

Did you click on the link?

Sidewinder - immediately obvious from the pic and the thing weighs all of 90 lbs. or something like that. It probably fell from a wingtip of an aircraft either out of Pensacola or Corpus Christi. I think the fish the dude caught weighed more...

If this was a joke then I agree with Tom. It was a bad one.

If you dudes keep this up, K-dog won't tell any more jokes.

I just thought it was amusing that the dude thought he "caught" a Tomahawk missile, but decided to just keep fishing for a week, because fishermen aren't scared of nothin'. Tell me that's not funny. :rolleyes:

I just thought it was amusing that the dude thought he "caught" a Tomahawk missile, but decided to just keep fishing for a week, because fishermen aren't scared of nothin'. Tell me that's not funny. :rolleyes:

Oh, THAT was funny. We laughed our asses off about it at lunch yesterday.

But your joke on missile defense? Not so much...