Marshawn not participating

Guest dog14787

Mandatory mini camp, I'm not aware of Marshawn being absent unless its being reported somewhere.

They could be resting him. They could be letting the other guys get reps since he is still suspended for 3 games. He could be hurt as well.

Marshawn wasn't arrested over the weekend.

I LOVE this board.

Not sure why you are blaming the board - the naitonal media does this kind of stuff all the time. Just because you hear it in a section of a site called "Whispers from around the league", does not make it any more credible....

Guest dog14787
Cliff Notes?

For some reason my work computer freezes when I try to open that link.

Per Chris Brown

Marshawn Lynch is not participating on day one of minicamp. He is on the field watching practice and wearing his jersey, but is not doing anything.

Fred Jackson is taking starter reps in the RB rotation.( that's all she wrote)

Here's the Bills' official explanantion as to why Marshawn hasn't been practicing:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/06/11/lynchs-injury/

"Marshawn Lynch did not participate in the last two helmet practices with his teammates in minicamp on Tuesday and Wednesday. His injury was outlined by head coach Dick Jauron.

“He got stepped on and his foot kind of swelled up,” said Jauron. ”So we sent him for x-rays and tests, and nothing is broken, but it was still swollen and sore.”

Lynch was favoring the foot a bit walking around on the sidelines at practice. But it’s not considered serious."

So apparently the cops who roughed him up on Chippewa also stepped on his foot.