Election Day

I don't know a thing about the other two, I just hope McAuliffe loses.

I know nothing about the other guy. he's supposed to be some suothern VA/SW Va politician that might appeal to those away from the beltway.

Moran is a moron. He is related to Jom Moran (brother), the local criminal Alexandria mayor who ran for congress from jail and won. the same Jim Moran who beat a kid up in his sons day car because the kid said he liked his car and Moran felt threatened. The Moran family has gone off the reservation on double dealing and crookednmess so often they make Murtha look squeaky clean.

Mcaullife will likely win. He is a business guy and is probably the most likeable by the populated area. I liken him to Warner. Typical says one thing, does another hypocrite.

I know nothing about the other guy. he's supposed to be some suothern VA/SW Va politician that might appeal to those away from the beltway.

Moran is a moron. He is related to Jom Moran (brother), the local criminal Alexandria mayor who ran for congress from jail and won. the same Jim Moran who beat a kid up in his sons day car because the kid said he liked his car and Moran felt threatened. The Moran family has gone off the reservation on double dealing and crookednmess so often they make Murtha look squeaky clean.

Mcaullife will likely win. He is a business guy and is probably the most likeable by the populated area. I liken him to Warner. Typical says one thing, does another hypocrite.

I never trusted McAullife even if his job was often to just put a good front on things. He seemed like one of the more disingenuous people ever, in a sea of people like that.

I never trusted McAullife even if his job was often to just put a good front on things. He seemed like one of the more disingenuous people ever, in a sea of people like that.

Again, he is very similar to Mark Warner as that is how I see him. I guess you can get worse. Like I said Moran is an idiot and the other guy is supposed to appeal to the non-DC area folks. A little more down to earth. I haven't looked yet. Not sure I like Mcdonnel which is who the repubs are putting up, so I am hoping for a good option elsewhere.