Wanted: History buff/film critic/guy who likes guns

I need a guinea pig (or 2 or 3 or 4) with a solid knowledge of American History to seriously critique a complex 15-page manuscript. Think of a "John Adams"-type HBO mini-series. Respond here or PM me if you're interested. It will take at least an hour of your time -- and likely more -- plus some meaningful reflection and criticism as it's an extremely unconventional concept and approach. The last time I tried this here I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the response. Thanks in advance.

I need a guinea pig (or 2 or 3 or 4) with a solid knowledge of American History to seriously critique a complex 15-page manuscript. Think of a "John Adams"-type HBO mini-series. Respond here or PM me if you're interested. It will take at least an hour of your time -- and likely more -- plus some meaningful reflection and criticism as it's an extremely unconventional concept and approach. The last time I tried this here I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the response. Thanks in advance.

I own a guinea pig but he's not much of a reader.

"John Adams" was a very cool miniseries. I hope whatever you're doing takes off.

I don't watch a lot of TV so I don't get HBO. That was the one time I was sorry I didn't have it. I assume it's available on DVD though right?

I don't watch a lot of TV so I don't get HBO. That was the one time I was sorry I didn't have it. I assume it's available on DVD though right?

Yup its on DVD. Awesome mini-series with a lot of cool history that I would have never known about. I can honestly say I really didn't know much about him before I watched it. I have the book too but never ended up finishing it after I started watching the show (I know shame on me). Adams really was a remarkable man.

You a TV writer, Kelly? Can I ask what you've worked on?

To be honest, i've never had much interest in working in TV and never wanted to write for a show. But I may change my mind now as two of the last three things I have worked on people have convinced me it should be on TV. So I a

thinking of going to the dark side. :censored: