Rumor: Marshawn slammed by a cop Saturday night downtown

all I'll add to this BS thread is a minor grammar lesson

would've, as in would have. not "would of", those words dont even work together.

should've, as in should have. see above...

welcome to armpit of the offseason

sorry didn't know our message board was monitored by english professors. i love how people get slammed for using the wrong word or not having proper grammer, instead of BS that people post.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry didn't know our message board was monitored by english professors. i love how people get slammed for using the wrong word or not having proper grammer, instead of BS that people post.

Did you mean "grammar"?

It's called Firefox, and it has a built in spell checker.

So the cop slammed him for using bad grammar?

Slammed? Is that what happened to Marshawn?

Edit: Dammit, Chef ...

Quite so. In addition to grammar, proper capitalization is expected.

Please comply.

this post is BS.

sorry, you asked for it.

Regardless if true or not, if I was Marshawn, I wouldn't be hanging out in any Buffalo bars at all.

I'd be smoking doobies in my friend's unliscensed Benz!

Or,

I'd be house-hunting with my buddy, T.O.

Nicely said. If you are under the spotlight, best thing to do is to is stick around the home until the heat subsides.

If you have those big bucks, and have this or that urge, call for delivery.

Simple...

I am trying to get a mental image (that I can believe) of Marshawn Lynch being "slammed" by any one cop.......NFW

Now if you had told me that a group of cops together slammed marshawn.....or they tazered him and then slammed him...or hit them with their police car and then slammed him.....

Now that would be much more believable

Regardless if true or not, if I was Marshawn, I wouldn't be hanging out in any Buffalo bars at all.

I'd be smoking doobies in my friend's unliscensed Benz!

Or,

I'd be house-hunting with my buddy, T.O.

If I was Marshawn Lynch I'd be getting my !@#$ing teeth fixed.

dont get so worked up, bud. no one got "slammed" (not even marshawn).

the point was that the minor grammar lesson was more interesting and reliable than the original thread topic. and plenty of people get lit up for posting stupid stuff. im just tired of commenting on the latest untrue rumor, so i did a little community service and pointed out some simple mistakes.

sorry you got your feelings hurt. cry about it?

again, welcome to the armpit of the offseason.