When can I buy individual game tickets?

PIZ

I am so out of the ticket loop, that I don't know where to begin. I wanted to take my 2 sons to a Bills game this year. Can I buy them now? I thought they only went on sale in July, but I see a thread that says the Cleveland game is sold out. That is the game I wanted to see.

Single-game sales normally begin in July.

Just got this from the Bills, though: "Individual game tickets for the home opener vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the New Orleans Saints and the Cleveland Browns are sold out."

Looks like Stubhub for you, PIZ, although you can try posting something on our Trading Post first.

Single-game sales normally begin in July.

Just got this from the Bills, though: "Individual game tickets for the home opener vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the New Orleans Saints and the Cleveland Browns are sold out."

Looks like Stubhub for you, PIZ, although you can try posting something on our Trading Post first.

I never heard of StubHub. What is it? And how can they have tickets, but I can't buy them from the Bills until July?

www.stubhub.com

Season ticket holders sell their seats here, so you can get much better seats for a single game, though you will pay a premium for this (tickets sell above face value, sometimes well above face value).

Go to the website, and you can see what's available.

I never heard of StubHub. What is it? And how can they have tickets, but I can't buy them from the Bills until July?

Because you won't actually get your tickets until July when the Bills send them out. But since you are dealing with season ticket holders you know they are good for it. Plus StubHub makes sellers bond their sales with a credit card so you can't get ripped off. You either get your ticlets or worst case you get your money back. It's legit.

But before you run to StubHub don't forget the Bills own Ticket Exchange at BB.com. That should open up in July as well.

PTR

Because you won't actually get your tickets until July when the Bills send them out. But since you are dealing with season ticket holders you know they are good for it. Plus StubHub makes sellers bond their sales with a credit card so you can't get ripped off. You either get your ticlets or worst case you get your money back. It's legit.

But before you run to StubHub don't forget the Bills own Ticket Exchange at BB.com. That should open up in July as well.

PTR

Thanks.