Yet ANOTHER American Patriot persecuted

You have a right to disagree with someone. you don't have the right to want to kill them.

Unless you're OwensManiac. Then it's your patriotic duty to exercise your Second Amendment right to kill someone...

Thinking about wanting to kill someone is a sin. What part didn't you understand?

It's like "lusting in your heart". Even if you don't do it, you admit you would if you could get away with it. Sin sin sin.

Good thing I only lust in my pants. That's okay, right?

Personally, since I don't do your laundry, I don't give a rat's ass. But the heart thing was a big deal when Jimmy Carter did it so it's still a sin. If you believe in sins and such that is.

Actually, I have every right to want to kill someone.

According to who?

Tell you what smart guy... Go and stand near a couple of cops and remark on how you would like to kill someone.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

IIRC it's in the Bible and something I was taught in church sermons.

Tell you what smart guy... Go and stand near a couple of cops and remark on how you would like to kill someone.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

IIRC it's in the Bible and something I was taught in church sermons.

Listen, I can't help it if your ability to stick to the point of a conversation occasionally takes a backseat to your desire to suck your own earwax through a straw, but put the straw down and try to stay focused, okay?

You say I have no right to want to kill someone.

I tell you I have every right to kill someone.

You say "that's a sin."

I ask, according to who?

You respond with "May I mommy dog face to the banana patch."

Does your brain just shut down on it's own, or is there a switch? On the upside, I'm starting to understand why you let other people think for you. But don't stop trying to swim without the floaties on your arm. It's entertaining.