Bills new stadium

If it's to keep the Bills in Buffalo... us Buffalonians needs to think outside the box

Maybe its a stretch to disassemble... but why not make a replica downtown and just move all of the other things. For example - the 4 sides of the stadium, the big screen, the seats and warming systems, lcd panels.

The part that makes it tough about that stadium is its built underground

Holy sh-t.

Holy sh-t.

What?! We just get a Trillion helium balloons and float the whole stadium over to its new location all at once -- No biggie. C'mon man, THINK!!! Of course, got to do it on a day when the prevailing winds are not in play or else the stadium might end up in Rochester ya know! And, hey, now that we know the stadium is made of Legos, if it falls apart in transit, we just snap it back together again! Bingo. Problem solved. What else can I help with? :thumbsup:

why do we need to build a new stadium? Could it be possible that we actually disassemble the Ralph and reassemble it in downtown Buffalo...

is it possible?

are there moving location fees?

I understand the walls are concrete but there has to be a way

Possible?

moving location fees? There probably aren't but I would hope that the NFL would institute a "dumbest thing ever done" tax.

why do we need to build a new stadium? Could it be possible that we actually disassemble the Ralph and reassemble it in downtown Buffalo...

is it possible?

are there moving location fees?

I understand the walls are concrete but there has to be a way

i think a really big ant colony could do it. and that would be cheap.

My sense is that the good news is that the Bills are actually taking a serious look at building a new stadium in Buffalo.

There is absoluutely no credible evidence that the Bills, who don't even have a plan for succession of ownership pending Ralph's imminent demise, are now planning a new stadium. Just "rediculous".

As soon as word got out that the Bills were seriously looking at building a new stadium in Buffalo, the price of any unacquired land and the prices of any nearby land would grow.

So the Bills are going to use a secret identity when they shop for a massive tract of downtown land?

It's legitimate, rational thinking. I mean it would end up saving money, I believe. The practicality of it though I think would be a stretch. But hey, I mean having the same stadium just downtown would be very nice, wouldn't you agree?

That's great. I don't think they could get the pieces of concrete on the skyway.

Really? Really? Taking down the stadium and putting it back together downtown is rational thinking? I have got to start drinking again!

Is the dumbest thing I ever heard...yeah lets double the labor and double the time. All for us to re assemble a rust bucket stadium. This is worse than a skooby idea

Let me throw this idea out:

Instead of a PSL what if the Bills/Erie County/whoever sold 72,000 shares of a new stadium? Actually ownership shares of a new stadium that would pay a dividend each year. It would be like a PSL but it would pay a divident as well. Every share owner would get a small kickback of every ticket for every event. Shares would be $5-10K. Opinions?

But understand that a new stadium will not significantly increase revenue for the Bills because there is not much untapped revenue in WNY.

PTR