Bills Home Game(s) Already Sold Out

I think it means you can expect to pay through the proverbial nose for schitty seats on Stub hub and eBay . . .

WRONG. I went to StubHub and I'll be watching Terrell Owens' home debut from the 50 yard line on the Bills' side, 40 rows up on the first level, for under $400 (2 seats). StubHub is OK by me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG. I went to StubHub and I'll be watching Terrell Owens' home debut from the 50 yard line on the Bills' side, 40 rows up on the first level, for under $400 (2 seats). StubHub is OK by me.

why spend 400 on one game when ypu can spend 800 for the whole year.

ok....so you paid through the nose for so-so seats

Dude, the face price on those tickets is $70.

Kelly is usually on the sideline during the game. Don't think he needs a ticket to get in.

thats incorrect about kelly. he has 8 seats 4 rows behind me in row 32 i believe . 45 yard line behind the bills bench in the bowl.

i know this because before every game i turn around and bow to him and he just points to me or gives me the thumbs up and laughs.

Thus the precise reason Buffalo should be in a division with Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and either Cincinnati or Detroit.

Hear Hear! Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland belong together. It's the fourth team that's tricky. I think the Lions have to stay at home with the Bears, Vikes, and Pack...what about the Colts? They're really the next one in line on the map ,even if they play in a dome and don't seem as much like a Midwest team.

quick and dirty AFC:

East: Miami-NYJ-Pats-Ravens

North: Buffalo-Pitts-Cleveland-Indy

South: Cincy, Houston, Tennessee, Jacksonville

West: As it was.

Possibly swapping Cincy to the East and Miami to the South.

My brother and I tried to get some extra tickets to the home game against Cleveland this morning and were told by the box office that the game was entirely sold out.

This raises some interesting questions:

1) Does this prove that despite being a small market, Buffalo has little difficulty supporting (at least in terms of general, non-luxury box, ticket sales) the Bills in one of the largest NFL stadiums.

2) How much harder would it be to get tickets to games if the Bills were regularly in the playoffs?

3) Should the Bills reserve more tickets for non season ticket holders?

4) How do you explain Bills fans eagerly buying tickets after ten subpar season? (What does this say about us as fans/ Buffalonians)?

What do you guys think?

What it means is that many of these ticket scalping agencies now own season tickest to every team and sport and use that to buy more tickets that they can than sell at steeper prices.

what the hell do you need 32 tickets for?

My old Hamburg friends and I make one game every year a reunion, usually Thanksgiving weekend. We have Philly, Rochester, NYC, Georgia, Colorado and Maryland (me) coming into town for this one.

Hear Hear! Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland belong together. It's the fourth team that's tricky. I think the Lions have to stay at home with the Bears, Vikes, and Pack...what about the Colts? They're really the next one in line on the map ,even if they play in a dome and don't seem as much like a Midwest team.

quick and dirty AFC:

East: Miami-NYJ-Pats-Ravens

North: Buffalo-Pitts-Cleveland-Indy

South: Cincy, Houston, Tennessee, Jacksonville

West: As it was.

Possibly swapping Cincy to the East and Miami to the South.

Pretty Good...........but I would swap Cincy & Indy. Cincy should be in the same division as Cleveland.

Skoob, that is good if u can see every game. What about a guy who lives 600 miles away and wants to see just on or two games?

I live 600 miles away and have season tickets. It's not hard to buy season tickets and sell the games you aren't going to attend. The only game I have had trouble selling lately is the last game of the year. However, we are now such good friends with everyone around us that we almost always just swap around some tickets.

Pretty Good...........but I would swap Cincy & Indy. Cincy should be in the same division as Cleveland.

Agree. From Buffalo's perspective, Indy would be pretty cool because it would bring back an old division rival from days past, but I also agree that Cincy & Cleveland should be in same division, so don't think that could work.

*placing the flat of my hand against my mouth and whooping, waving a tomahawk....*

The real question is, what kind of person announces his intention to break the law in an Internet forum? :thumbsup:

It's totally legal now, and it has been for a couple years. Just have to be 1500 ft from the stadium

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that - the few times I've ended up with a valuable ticket and made some money, it's been great. But if there was some way to prevent scalpers from rounding up tickets the moment they went on sale (like, say, knocking down their profit motive), it seems like it would make games a lot more accessible.

Most games after the first few home games would otherwise be blacked out on tv if not for the scalpers eating thousands of tickets. Trust me.