EBITDASM or EBITDA?

Chilly

The only possible reason I can think of is to calculate the efficiency of a company in terms of revenue compared to direct cost of goods and services sold.

But I don't know why you'd call it EBITDASM. Most people just call it gross margin - and even then it would be inaccurate (EBITDASGA would be better).

EBITDASM is Earnings Before Interest Tax Depreciation Amortization Sales and Marketing

It is the best to use when you are afraid of something like the economy not responding to your Sales and Marketing efforts. Believe me every company should use it!

The only possible reason I can think of is to calculate the efficiency of a company in terms of revenue compared to direct cost of goods and services sold.

They already have that. It's called Gross Margin.

But I don't know why you'd call it EBITDASM. Most people just call it gross margin - and even then it would be inaccurate (EBITDASGA would be better).

Anyway you call it, it's BS. Sounds like an age-old pissing contest between engineers & sales people. Useless metric.

That's nothing. You computer boys pat yourself, but you are merely useful techncians who work for the scientists.

Try this:

This is called ENAPTIN, a protein in short - Formula C44189H71252N12428O14007S321...

A.k.a.,

:rolleyes:

WTF?????