Bad Dog!!!

swede316

Pit bulls are stupid dogs.

Pit bulls, like all dogs, are pack animals

Define yourself as leader of the pack and the dog will follow. Let the dog define itself as leader of the pack and it will

So either the owner did not define themself as pack leader (idiot) or the owner led themself to their own demise (idiot)

Ergo, blame the owner. Not the dog

I do...That's why I found this kinda funny (except that both died). She has to be a candidate for the Darwin Awards. It's just stupid.

No doubt.

Did anyone ask why she didn't let go of the leash before the train hit her? :thumbsup: I know she liked the dog and all, but...

PTR

Nelson said the woman, in her early-to-mid 30s, was unable to simply let the dog go because of how she had the leash wrapped around her hand.

Guest dog14787
Did anyone ask why she didn't let go of the leash before the train hit her? :thumbsup: I know she liked the dog and all, but...

PTR

She had it wrapped around her wrist a few times, the dumbass guy that she was with practically killed them both in my opinion, I mean what did he think the dog would do besides follow him.

and how many times are accidents like this going to happen before crossing a RR tracks when the crossing guard is down is enforced better?

Fine the F%$k out of people, geesh