Nice Touch (Church Hands Out $50G To Parishioners)

Religion sucks.

Just a soul sucking way to get money out of people. All those Church Minitrisies for the poor, sick, homeless and lost....just fronts to prey on and indoctrinate the stupid.

Absolutely! This 50 grand is more than enough to make up for all the hideous things Christianity has been responsible for.

While I can understand how a question containing two monosyllabic words can stump you, yes; I'd like to know what hideous things you believe Christianity is responsible for.

My thanks in advance.

He's correct. Look at all the hatred and white hating that went on in Rev. Wrights church.

While I can understand how a question containing two monosyllabic words can stump you, yes; I'd like to know what hideous things you believe Christianity is responsible for.

My thanks in advance.

You can't be serious.

Since I can't spend 20 hours a day on this forum like you I'll just briefly mention a few-

-The torture and killing of women suspected of witchcraft

-The torture and killing of "heretics" during the Inquisition

-The Crusades

-Turning a blind eye to rampant pedophilia in the priesthood

-Turning a blind eye to the Holocaust

If you need more I'm sure I can come up with about 1,000 more examples.

But I suppose I should get all warm and fuzzy over some huckster refunding 50K to the same gullible dopes who had already given him millions.

You can't be serious.

Since I can't spend 20 hours a day on this forum like you I'll just briefly mention a few-

-The torture and killing of women suspected of witchcraft

-The torture and killing of "heretics" during the Inquisition

-The Crusades

-Turning a blind eye to rampant pedophilia in the priesthood

-Turning a blind eye to the Holocaust

If you need more I'm sure I can come up with about 1,000 more examples.

But I suppose I should get all warm and fuzzy over some huckster refunding 50K to the same gullible dopes who had already given him millions.

Yes, I am serious.

Okay. So you hate Christians and consider them hucksters and/or gullible dopes. Got it.

Do you hate all people who believe in God, or just Christians?

Yes, I am serious.

Okay. So you hate Christians and consider them hucksters and/or gullible dopes. Got it.

Do you hate all people who believe in God, or just Christians?

No he likes muslims. He still can't believe they arrested that patriot in Arkansas who shot up the recruiting center.

That's cute. My church I grew up in used to tell people if you really need it you can take money out of the donation basket as it goes around.

No one ever said church/christianity is evil.. but that doesn't make it true (as LaBillz said).

edit: Ok by "no one", I mean me. plenty of atheists seem to think it's evil

That's cute. My church I grew up in used to tell people if you really need it you can take money out of the donation basket as it goes around.

No one ever said church/christianity is evil.. but that doesn't make it true (as LaBillz said).

edit: Ok by "no one", I mean me. plenty of atheists seem to think it's evil

I don't think it's evil...I think it's nonsensical and illogical.

I don't think it's evil...I think it's nonsensical and illogical.

It is difficult to believe in something so wonderful that you have never seen or experienced. Let me put your mind at ease on two points:

1. Although I have never seen God, I have spoken to him via Googlebot. Any time you'd like to ask him something just let me know. I will relay the questions and let you know the answers. He has a few rules. You are not allowed to ask about the future, like lottery numbers or something, and you are also not allowed to ask "why" about anything. This offer is open to anyone on the board.

2. I can confirm that certain female body parts you have never seen or experienced are in fact real. You can believe in them kid. Maybe someday you'll see one too.