Staying after practice

Maybe my brain has short-term memory, but is this normal to see WRs and QBs stay after every practice like it has been with T.O. and Edwards? Today, Lee Evans and Steve Johnson stayed afterwards as well and worked some more. This is good stuff to see, especially if it draws even more (i.e. Nelson, Schouman, Reed, Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, Hardy, Jenkins).

Maybe my brain has short-term memory, but is this normal to see WRs and QBs stay after every practice like it has been with T.O. and Edwards? Today, Lee Evans and Steve Johnson stayed afterwards as well and worked some more. This is good stuff to see, especially if draws even more (i.e. Nelson, Schouman, Reed, Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, Hardy, Jenkins).

Next step:

10 straight Super Bowls to counterbalance the playoff drought.

Mark it down!

Maybe my brain has short-term memory, but is this normal to see WRs and QBs stay after every practice like it has been with T.O. and Edwards? Today, Lee Evans and Steve Johnson stayed afterwards as well and worked some more. This is good stuff to see, especially if it draws even more (i.e. Nelson, Schouman, Reed, Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, Hardy, Jenkins).

No, I think it's like having to stay after school. Detention

It's been done before ... but I agree, it's a positive development. See: P. Manning and M. Harrison, and all the extra time they put in until the reads and adjustments became second nature.

Unlike some past Bills RBs who didn't see any point to showing up to learn the playbook unless it was mandatory.

It's been done before ... but I agree, it's a positive development. See: P. Manning and M. Harrison, and all the extra time they put in until the reads and adjustments became second nature.

Unlike some past Bills RBs who didn't see any point to showing up to learn the playbook unless it was mandatory.

He never seemed to Will us to victory either. He was good to see on the field after a shot of IV. :lol:

I love how he didn't bother to learn the new playbook in Bmore last year. Man o' man did they get hosed by the Bills FO.

Stop ragging on Lynch and his inability to know the plays

Too bad he didn't know the plays. Otherwise he could have made the Pro Bowl this past year. Oh, wait a minute. :lol:

just imagine how many yards he would have if he actually ran to where the blocking was designed for it to go

He never seemed to Will us to victory either. He was good to see on the field after a shot of IV. :lol:

I love how he didn't bother to learn the new playbook in Bmore last year. Man o' man did they get hosed by the Bills FO.

Sshh!!! If you say something positive about Marv, they will find you and talk about the draft 3 years ago. :lol:

johnson & bledsoe said they would hook up with Moulds when they had time off. Nobody wanted to stay after PRACTICE.

Yeah, he could have been voted to the Super Pro Bowl!

Or actually voted into the real Pro Bowl, seeing as how he only went because two or three guys in front of him were injured...

Or actually voted into the real Pro Bowl, seeing as how he only went because two or three guys in front of him were injured...

This is the same pro bowl that voted a guy who allowed 11.5 sacks in 13 games in, while leaving a rookie who didn't allow a sack at home. The pro bowl is a joke and Lynch is a very good back.

Guest dog14787

Lori, after spending just a short time in PPP (first time posting there) I have to tell you how sweet it is to see your accurate, logical and no nonsense posts come shining through, so next time your feeling unappreciated, think again :lol:

Its a horrible, horrible world out there :lol:

Lori, after spending just a short time in PPP (first time posting there) I have to tell you how sweet it is to see your accurate, logical and no nonsense posts come shining through, so next time your feeling unappreciated, think again :lol:

Its a horrible, horrible world out there :oops:

The PPP board is like an alternate universe...all those guys who post away have little goatees in that alternate universe...say away if you can...it is a bad place...go there enough, and SKOOBY posts will seem kind of nice... :lol:

This is the same pro bowl that voted a guy who allowed 11.5 sacks in 13 games in, while leaving a rookie who didn't allow a sack at home. The pro bowl is a joke and Lynch is a very good back.

Bingo. I'm curious to see what Lynch can do now that teams will have to respect Evans, TO, and Reed, and thus not be able to stack the box. And if the blocking improves, so much the better.

johnson & bledsoe said they would hook up with Moulds when they had time off. Nobody wanted to stay after PRACTICE.

See, that's what I'm talking about. I just don't recall it being this prevalent this early in the season.

But one question I do want to pose, is, why are all the deep passes/bombs going to T.O.? I thought he was our possesion receiver who could be a big play threat. What about the deep bombs to Evans?