President Barack Obama

Guest dog14787

Yeah, because it's so lame to express pride in your leader's desire for a more peaceful world. :wallbash:

Beyond lame when the guy hasn't proven he can run a Kool-Aid stand yet. It would be laughable if it weren't so sad.

I'd have thought the Peggys would leave it where it was originated.

The higher powers moved it out of the fear that the invaders from the dark side would pollute their clean playground.

That was yesterday. Today is a new dawn. Didn't you hear the speech? it's a new world where everyone says sorry, it's all the US fault, we'll print trillions more and give repartions for eevrything from slarvery to only permitting a male and female paring on Noahs ark. What about all those gay animals. Like the unicrons? They no longer exist because God and Bush didn't allow gay marraiges.

The higher powers moved it out of the fear that the invaders from the dark side would pollute their clean playground.

Hey, pedophiles can't go near playgrounds, so the same rule should apply here....

Hey, pedophiles can't go near playgrounds, so the same rule should apply here....

You mean over there. There are no rules here, other than pedophiles not allowed.

He's my speech to the Muslim World

Good afternoon.

I want to get right to the point for my visit to Cairo and talk directly to the Muslim people. My country has freed 50 million of you bastards in the last seven years at a cost of over 4,000 American lives and over one trillion dollars from the blood thirsty dictators and terrorist sect your religion has bestowed.

The Muslim community has sat idly by while the most left wing radicals of your religion have hijacked your faith. Either you are with them in their ambition to destroy the western world in the name of Mohammad or you are too afraid to confront these radical elements of your religion.

In either case, my country has been the beacon of freedom since 1776 and people from all aspects of life and religions backgrounds are welcome to our country to share in the good will of men and prosperity of their family. The only thing that is required of you is to obey the law and respect our constitution and country.

We are a country endowed by our creator with inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. These individual freedoms and liberties guaranteed by our constitution to all men and women from God Almighty and can not be taken away from us by any man or government. Unlike your Sharia law that is rigid and arcane which conflicts with modern 21st century realities that in it's present form can not coexist with current western culture. Just like our country has cast off and rectified unjust laws and behaviors of our ancestors, so should you in your religion and start treating all human beings equal.

Until the Muslim community realizes that the world will not give in to Sharia law, a conflict between these cultures will continue to persist. The western countries have progressed to great technological feats and huge economic development while most Muslim countries have suffered under repressive regimes and regressive laws and teachings. If not for the oil under your soil, your existence today would be that of a third world poverty stricken nation like most of you are anyway.

You are being left behind not by the Great Satan of the United States or Israel; you are being left behind by your own doing. Since you cannot blame yourselves for your failures, you have blamed us and thus you are trying to destroy us. The perverted and twisted interpretations of your Koran by the extremists and your unchanging archaic laws have brought us to this point.

I speak to you today to start a new dialog and understanding that we both can not co-exist together as it currently stands. Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of the very few can wipe out whole counties in a matter of weeks or seconds. This was not the case even a few years ago so the paradigm has shifted and time is not on your side. The two choices you have are very simple. You either change your Sharia law to be compatible with modern society like allowing Muslim women the same inalienable rights as men, or you will perish by the sword you have branded in the name of Mohammad for the past 1,500 years.

We have freed many people in the world during our short 220 year history and we are willing to do it again today. So the choice is yours and yours only. Either come into the fold or you will be terminated.

Thank you and good night.