Keep a long time good 'guy' poster in your thoughts.

Beerball

BILLS4LIFE's mother recently passed away after a long battle with cancer. Please keep Annmarie (BILLS4LIFE) in your thoughts and prayers. Losing a parent no matter their age, no matter how long you have to come to terms with the situation is never easy.

God Bless Annmarie, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

Guest dog14787

My Mom is fighting a battle with cancer (doing O.K.) and after losing my Dad to cancer I know first hand what the horrible disease does to the families of the lost loved ones and my thoughts and prayers go out to BILLS4LIFE and her friends and family.

God Bless

My Mom is fighting a battle with cancer (doing O.K.) and after losing my Dad to cancer I know first hand what the horrible disease does to the families of the lost loved ones and my thoughts and prayers go out to BILLS4LIFE and her friends and family.

God Bless

Just got back from burying the Best Man at our wedding -cancer as well. To you, /dev/null and BILLS4LIFE you're in my thoughts and I'm sorry for your loss.

Lost my wife to it, so I feel your pain. As my wife said to me before she passed, "my suffering will end soon, but unfortunately yours will continue for the rest of your life". She couldnt be more right. :wallbash:

My thoughts go out to you and all who have lost a loved one to this terrible disease. I know there will be a day when we will finally conquer it.