Unbelievable old school Bills footage

I couldn't tell what team that was either. Possibly Denver?

That was the Bills. Also, great shot of Riddick covering a punt agaisnt the Colts and all you can see in the background is two lonely fans and a sea of empty seats, ahh the 84 and 85 season, such great memories!

That was the Bills. Also, great shot of Riddick covering a punt agaisnt the Colts and all you can see in the background is two lonely fans and a sea of empty seats, ahh the 84 and 85 season, such great memories!

Unbelievable- I didn't realize Robb Riddick played on punt coverage either! How about the brief footage of the Bills in St. Louis against Neil Lomax and the Cardinals?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axaBG4t-gJs

This is from the old Sports Illustrated "NFL TV Follies" tape with Jonathan Winters. I think it came out around the same time as the football phone (which I also owned). Watch beginning around 2:50- if the touchdown pass from Kelly to Metzelaars (Jim Kelly's first game as a Bill- I was there at the age of 7) doesn't send chills down your spine, then you have no soul.

P.S. how sick is it that the Bills used to wear their whites at home?

There appears to be a great pass by number 7 of the Bills (I'm assuming that his is before Flutie?) later in the clip.