A REAL mayorial candidate for Buffalo!

This is the kind of leadership this city needs...young, intelligent...and with a plan...too bad he will never get a shot with all the political cronies in this area! He is very young, but this seems like the kind of candidate that could get things done....maybe 2013?

NEXT BUFFALO MAYOR?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of leadership this city needs...young, intelligent...and with a plan...too bad he will never get a shot with all the political cronies in this area! He is very young, but this seems like the kind of candidate that could get things done....maybe 2013?

NEXT BUFFALO MAYOR?

A 22 year old who hasn't been in the city for 4 years? I'm sure he'll know how to get things done.

sometimes taking a step back helps you see more clearly.....age shouldnt be an issue either, the younger he is the less corrupt idea's he has been exposed to....

A 22 year old who hasn't been in the city for 4 years? I'm sure he'll know how to get things done.

And why wouldn't he? As if being in the city during that time would make him more qualified. I'll take a fresh face with new ideas and no cronyism any day of the week. Good luck to the young man. Here's hoping the system doesn't grind you down like it has virtually every other qualified candidate we've had in WNY.

the only thing I found a bit over the top was the removal of the 190 for waterfront parks. if anything needs to come down its the useless skyway. Sorry the 190 is a major thorough-fare to get to the downtown area for sporting events and concerts. Don't make the traffic worse.

yeah look how well it has worked for those that have been all along

And why wouldn't he? As if being in the city during that time would make him more qualified. I'll take a fresh face with new ideas and no cronyism any day of the week. Good luck to the young man. Here's hoping the system doesn't grind you down like it has virtually every other qualified candidate we've had in WNY.

So, you want a guy with no political power base, and very little experience in...well, anything...to lead the city of Buffalo back to prominence?

I wonder whose puppet this guy is (or will become)?

So, you want a guy with no political power base, and very little experience in...well, anything...to lead the city of Buffalo back to prominence?

I wonder whose puppet this guy is (or will become)?

anymore, it can't be any worse than what is already in place.

NEXT BUFFALO MAYOR?

He should have went to Canisius and played basketball. He would have been a shoo-in.

the only thing I found a bit over the top was the removal of the 190 for waterfront parks. if anything needs to come down its the useless skyway. Sorry the 190 is a major thorough-fare to get to the downtown area for sporting events and concerts. Don't make the traffic worse.

Would a mayor have any say in that at all? That has to be completely a state thing.

Anyway, was anyone else expecting the old fairy link when they saw this thread?

Would a mayor have any say in that at all? That has to be completely a state thing.

Anyway, was anyone else expecting the old fairy link when they saw this thread?

Probably not being an Interstate, but still its the thought process there that is the concern. Putting greenspace before redevelopment?

Truth be told, I doubt this kid so much as gets a sniff at the position in the next 10 years

NEXT BUFFALO MAYOR?

The first thing he needs to do is hire a better web designer.