Boat Safety and PFD's (Life Jackets)

So what was the guy with the camera doing while the boater lay unconscious in the water for 10 minutes?

Yeah - no $h!te - it shouldn't have taken him much more than a minute to turn his boat around and get over there

So what was the guy with the camera doing while the boater lay unconscious in the water for 10 minutes?

That is what I was wondering... Then they seemed to lay him on the stern of a vessel without a PFD on... Was that "Greg?"

I suppose at that rate of speed, by they time the filming vessel came about and actually hauled him from the water, it may have taken 10 minutes... He did have a broken neck, so there (at least I) would have been at no haste to get him out (maybe face up if he wasn't)... Being in the water was probably better than hastily getting him out (his face was up)... Did they use a back board of some sorts? Then there is the shot of somebody on the stern, laying face down.

I agree KD... I want more answers. He did wear his PFD and have it clipped to the kill switch... Just imagine if the motor didn't kill... Would he have hit the prop???

That boat looked darn unstable in the earlier shots.

I'll go to hell for this, but...he was driving like an ass and he's lucky someone made him wear the floatation device.

I agree! :wallbash::beer: No hell from me!

I haven't looked too close to see how he had his motor trimmed and if there was any cavitation, even if ever so slightly. The whole vessel was pretty much up on plane.