I don't know Ed Thompson, but I want some

Finally. A sports writer who is thinking outside the 7-9-0 box about the Buffalo Bills. Sure, maybe the guy is high on something thinking the Bills will win 10 games and make the playoffs. (They could win 10 or even 11 games and still not make the playoffs, see the Pats of last year.....wouldn't that suck?)

Every season has it's Miami and Atlanta and Baltimore of 2008. Why not the Bills in 2009? If you say DJ, well even he was the head coach for a 13-3-0 division winner once in Chicago, right?

I mock DJ and Turk-ey with his 2000 page playbook every day out here like most. But in the back of my mind, I'm still hoping against hope the better talent will finally come to the forefront and the Bills and T.O. have a special year in '09. It's nice to read at least one writer from one media outlet think the Bills might have a chance to do just that. :lol:

Picked up the first Fantasy Football publication I saw this year, the other day. It is the FOX Sports.Com Fantasy issue, with a second publication included, from Scout.com. I can't link it, but Tyler Dunne, in his Bills preview, is thinking outside the 7-9 box too. He has the Bills going 6-10. His preview is very current. Kind of silly to predict game scores, but here is how he has our season playing out:

Wk 1 @ Patritos (L 32-18)

Wk 2 Bucs (W 27-26)

Wk 3 Saints (W 27-26)

Wk 4 @Dolphins (W 26- 20)

Wk 5 Browns (L 29-19)

Wk 6 @ Jets (L 26-17)

Wk 7 @ Panthers (L 30-23)

Wk 8 Texans (L 29-24)

Wk 9 bye

Wk 10 @ Titans (L 28-21)

Wk 11 @ Jags (L 25-23)

Wk 12 Dolphins (W 19-16)

Wk 13 Jets (W 25-22)

Wk 14 @Chiefs (L 26-24)

Wk 15 Patriots (L 29-19)

Wk 16 @Falcons (W 30-23)

Wk 17 Colts (L 26-23)

It seems like every prediction I read for the season, says all kinds of nice things about the Bills doing the right things, but, seems to like the other teams in our division more...at least he has us beating the Dolphins twice and the Jets once...should be another fun year!!