Owens, April lend a hand to less fortunate in NO

Guest dog14787

So far, and I realize its only been a short time, Terrell Owens has been a very good addition to the Buffalo Bills. T.O. is practicing hard, he has chosen his words carefully in his interviews and has given everyone a good impression of himself, both on and off the field.

I couldn't be happier about the addition of T.O. because regardless of everything else you want to say about TO, we brought him here to give TE a good target and Trent seems like a new man with all the weapons he has at his at his disposal.

Trent Edwards in my opinion is a championship caliber QB, we just need to build our team up around him.

No big predictions from me this year after last season, but I really like our football team allot :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
Who cares. He's a cancer.

BS

Some folks out there just don't want to give someone a chance on their own merit, they want to believe everything they read when so much of it is one sided. I've said this before and I'll say it again, how can the best scoring WR in the NFL be at fault for doing exactly what he is paid to do, he practice's hard, plays hard and score TD's.

Now what in the hell else would you like him to do? I know, play nice, whatever, geeesh

Must of TO's problems are brought on by the jealous players around him, now T.O. is playing with probably one of the most unselfish teams in the NFL. Unselfish QB, unselfish players, TO's got it made here because nobody cares if TO thinks he's the man and you know what, he is the man when it comes to helping your team score points.

Oh, this just in folks, takes points to win ball games in the National Football League :wallbash:

BS

Some folks out there just don't want to give someone a chance on their own merit, they want to believe everything they read when so much of it is one sided. I've said this before and I'll say it again, how can the best scoring WR in the NFL be at fault for doing exactly what he is paid to do, he practice's hard, plays hard and score TD's.

Now what in the hell else would you like him to do? I know, play nice, whatever, geeesh

Must of TO's problems are brought on by the jealous players around him, now T.O. is playing with probably one of the most unselfish teams in the NFL. Unselfish QB, unselfish players, TO's got it made here because nobody cares if TO thinks he's the man and you know what, he is the man when it comes to helping your team score points.

Oh, this just in folks, takes points to win ball games in the National Football League :wallbash:

It ain't BS, there are plenty of talented cancers around.

In fact, virtually every cancer out there is talented on the field, for obvious reasons ... without the talent you don't get the massive ego, and without the talent if you're cancerous you're off the team in a heartbeat.

Still, even though I expect problems at some point, particularly if he does well and stays another year for one reason or another, I'm willing to give him a chance and hope for the best.

But most of his problems are brought on by jealous players around him? Not sure whether you're sarcastic or deluded but either way you're off target.

It ain't BS, there are plenty of talented cancers around.

In fact, virtually every cancer out there is talented on the field, for obvious reasons ... without the talent you don't get the massive ego, and without the talent if you're cancerous you're off the team in a heartbeat.

Still, even though I expect problems at some point, particularly if he does well and stays another year for one reason or another, I'm willing to give him a chance and hope for the best.

But most of his problems are brought on by jealous players around him? Not sure whether you're sarcastic or deluded but either way you're off target.

I was being sarcastic with my "he's a cancer" post. But I'd suspect that most of his "cancerous" actions were telling it like it is and people not wanting to hear it (read: his QB's).