Losman update clarified

COACH85

Called in and talked to Andy on his pre-game show and he clarified that he talked with Donohoe on his Thursday NFL Blitz Show and Donohoe said when Losman is healthy..........HE WILL PLAY. Now I guess the rest is up for all of us to interpret but at least it sounds better then NOT PLAYING AT ALL. The talk show host (Andy) also agreed that Bledsoe is terrible (statue) and repeatedly makes bad decisions and (or) poor throws. I also mentioned to him that people are continously mentioning how Losman hasn't proven anything yet and he said that all the Bledsoe has proven the past two years is that HE CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE.

Enough said. I'm guessing Losman starts the last 4-5 games to get his feet wet, sell some tickets, and bring some energy and enthusiam to our lethargic offense.

McGahee, Evans, Losman...................hmmmmmmmm reminds me of Thurman, Reed, Kelly!!! :lol:

Losman will never be a #1 reciever. He doesnt have the height and strength.

But, Losman, McGahee, Moulds, Losman would be a formidable offense, this is all provided that Losman is any good and doesnt turn out to be another RJ.

105654[/snapback]

Here's hoping that Losman wont catch many passes in his career...:lol:

Although I do agree with you 100% that Losman will never be a #1 WR. :(