A question about Handicap Access for the Upper Deck at the Ralph.

Hi,

I am a season ticket holder and will be buying some individual tickets this week for my family.

My sister is handicap, she can get around but I am afraid that we will be getting very high seats in the upper deck, and she isn't that good with stairs. It's been a while since she has been healthy enough to go to a game i.e. 10 years.

My question is this, "Is there handicapp access to the upper deck via elevator (in 1 of the 4 towers)?"

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this on game days?

I will be calling the ticket office early this week to find out but any info would be great.

Thanks,

and Go Bills!

Hi,

I am a season ticket holder and will be buying some individual tickets this week for my family.

My sister is handicap, she can get around but I am afraid that we will be getting very high seats in the upper deck, and she isn't that good with stairs. It's been a while since she has been healthy enough to go to a game i.e. 10 years.

My question is this, "Is there handicapp access to the upper deck via elevator (in 1 of the 4 towers)?"

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this on game days?

I will be calling the ticket office early this week to find out but any info would be great.

Thanks,

and Go Bills!

I now there is on the visitor side of the stadium. My season tickets are on the bills side and I use a chair, howerver they are in the lower bowl