George Tiller Assassinated

The death penalty is legal in many states. There are people whose job it is to kill prisoners who were condemned to death.

Supposing I decided it was ok to kill one of those "executioners" for lack of a better word?

I predict the anti-abortion wingnuts would say that execution of a criminal is not really killing because they're criminals?

Only God can judge whether one life is worth "more" than another.

Net-net, our society countenances killing when it suits us. That's stating the obvious. If you believe in life after death then we will all answer for it one way or another, either for participating or ignoring it.

No-one ever said living was easy.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fertilized egg is a unique human being. Killing it is murder. I wonder how Tiller is explaining his BS to St Peter right now. St Peter is probably rolling his eyes and thinking "Does he think I'm stupid?"

I wonder how the guy that murdered Dr. Tiller will explain what he did to your Sr. Peter when the time comes.......

I wonder how the guy that murdered Dr. Tiller will explain what he did to your Sr. Peter when the time comes.......

Don't worry, Adam. That wacko fu*knut isn't getting anywhere NEAR St. Peter.

And neither is the scumbag he killed. Difference is he can repent. the scumbag baby killer no longer has a chance.

You're starting to sound like one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse. What color is your horse?

Glad the wacko fu*knut can repent. Is that going to return anyone's husband, father, grandfather?

Now, don't you have a wacko fu*knut blog to post on or something? I'm sure there's a terrorist cell in need of some funding for the next jihad against the baby killers. I'm sorry. Did I say terrorist? I forgot how hypocritical those wacko fu*knuts are. I meant to say those 'fearless God warriors." Whose next in the wacko fu*knot crosshairs?

I seem to remember from my catholic school days that commiting a murder on sacred ground is a one way ticket to double secret hell... According to Sister Mary Ruler-Thwak, anyway...

And now I need to remember to be nicer to certain posters here, 'cuz I just learned that VABills has the deciding vote on the "Repentance... True or False?" question!

And neither is the scumbag he killed. Difference is he can repent. the scumbag baby killer no longer has a chance.

No he can't. He is a murderer- he planed the murder of another human being.

No he can't. He is a murderer- he planed the murder of another human being.

Nonsense, Adam. 10 Hail Marys oughta cover it. That and a couple Lord's Prayers for good measure.

Nonsense, Adam. 10 Hail Marys oughta cover it. That and a couple Lord's Prayers for good measure.

Don't forget he needs to toss in an extra $20 into the plate this weekend. Then he's absolved.

Don't forget he needs to toss in an extra $20 into the plate this weekend. Then he's absolved.

That's only if Tiller was Catholic. He's Lutheran, so Tiller probably had to rely on his faith and baptism.

This Tiller guy sort of reminds me of this Jewish lady that I use to work with at a commodity firm that I used to be employed with, she would rip people off, tell them anything they wanted to hear to get them to invest with her, she had no regard for her clients money, it was pretty sickening, but then she'd do "good deeds" for the homeless on one weekend out of the month. My thoughts were that she did this to absolve her of everything she did.

How concerned should they be about this?

Notice how when i called the original poster out, he didn't care. Several days later and he still doesn't. Military is open season for liberals and anyone that would do them harm. But kill a baby killer and the liberals are offended.

Notice how when i called the original poster out, he didn't care. Several days later and he still doesn't. Military is open season for liberals and anyone that would do them harm. But kill a baby killer and the liberals are offended.

Didn't we already establish that Islamic fundamentalists reside on the right end of the political spectrum?

Didn't we already establish that Islamic fundamentalists reside on the right end of the political spectrum?

Yet they seem to be the military arm of the liberal left. Or at least who you support.

And no we never established that, because it isn't true. Look where the messiah is and bowing to the leaders, kissing, holding hands, etc,... today.

Yet they seem to be the military arm of the liberal left. Or at least who you support.

And no we never established that, because it isn't true. Look where the messiah is and bowing to the leaders, kissing, holding hands, etc,... today.

Well now you're just not trying. You were much more amusing about 5 pages ago.