George Tiller Assassinated

When people use "ironic" instead of "unfortunate", I find it mildly annoying. I get the gist of what they are saying.

On the other hand, when people use "ironic" instead of "coincidental", it makes me want to unhinge their jaw and shove a dictionary down their throat. Huge pet peeve...

"Like, oh my god, I love Hannah Monntana too! That's so ironic!"

:rolleyes:

OMIGOSH! Like manna from heaven the original toolbox...Toolbox Tommie....has decided to join the charade here.

Formidable Tommie! Can I afsk u 1 key question retard....who has "Earth First" been responsible for murdering?

Interesting. One debates the fine points of the English language,the other seems intent on destroying it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Earth Firsties also tried to kill their director when she renounced violence for the organization. Badly injured her with a car bomb. And never mind the bombings and arsons by related organizations such as SSCS, SHAC, ELF, ALF...Sea Shepherd has a penchant for ramming and sinking ships, which isn't exactly benign.

But I'm assuming that attempted murder doesn't count in Hedd's eyes.

Lemmy see here

This according to you toolbox Tommie

Earth First...no murders.

Fascist far right wing screwballs? Several murders.

Don't forget to tip your bartender......

Interesting. One debates the fine points of the English language,the other seems intent on destroying it.

About once a year, Hedd goes through a phase where he goes from being merely an annoying partisan shill to acting like an illiterate three-year old on a sugar high.

It's just one of the great mysteries of life.

About once a year, Hedd goes through a phase where he goes from being merely an annoying partisan shill to acting like an illiterate three-year old on a sugar high.

It's just one of the great mysteries of life.

You brought up the comparison DC Tom...page two of this thread.

I'm just waiting for you to back it up.

You brought up the comparison DC Tom...page two of this thread.

I'm just waiting for you to back it up.

The bombings and arsons directed at people (as opposed to just property) by environmental extremists are numerous and well-documented.

But you won't accept them because they didn't succeed...so why on earth should I bother with you?

And for every nut-job from the right, there's another one from the left (those Earth First loons, for example).

Every time you characterize them as "right-wing wackos", or someone else as "left-wing wackos", you pretty much miss the point: no matter which side of the aisle they're on, they're wackos.

Sorry....page one.

Looks like the DC Tom sycophants are running for cover now.

One more time Tom....who has Earth First killed?

They aren't running for cover. I ordered them to ignore you.

They're good little sycophants. They do as they're told.

The Earth Firsties also tried to kill their director when she renounced violence for the organization. Badly injured her with a car bomb. And never mind the bombings and arsons by related organizations such as SSCS, SHAC, ELF, ALF...Sea Shepherd has a penchant for ramming and sinking ships, which isn't exactly benign.

But I'm assuming that attempted murder doesn't count in Hedd's eyes.

Well, they don't give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry.