George Tiller Assassinated

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this about your invisible friend?

But yet you seem to know what the right thing to do is, all the time, in every thread? ALL THE !@#$ING TIME, IN EVERY !@#$ING THREAD. RMPL? Ever hear of that Mr. pedophile?

You have diarrhea mouth on all you trips back to this and the other boards. Non stop. D I R R H E A !@#$ING MOUTH.

RMPL, retard.

To the point. I believe in that friend. But I also believe in the rule of law.

Pedophiles should be shot, though thats against the rule of law. I guess my friend will have to take care of you.

But yet you seem to know what the right thing to do is, all the time, in every thread? ALL THE !@#$ING TIME, IN EVERY !@#$ING THREAD. RMPL? Ever hear of that Mr. pedophile?

You have diarrhea mouth on all you trips back to this and the other boards. Non stop. D I R R H E A !@#$ING MOUTH.

RMPL, retard.

To the point. I believe in that friend. But I also believe in the rule of law.

Pedophiles should be shot, though thats against the rule of law. I guess my friend will have to take care of you.

Poor baby. Old man want some baby food? Maybe some smashed bananas?

Hey, that's cool. You've got more faith than I do, takes a lot more faith to believe in nothing than something.

Do I believe in nothing? Perhaps. I know I don't know enough to be sure of much of anything. I remain open to many possibilities.

With that said, I'm not vapid enough to go to a one-size-fits-all answer for any issue that I can't think through. There are plenty of reasons to object to abortion without resorting to the G-word. But those reasons require thought and intelligence.

Sage is an excellent example of someone who is very opposed to abortion, but unlike you, can articulate his concerns without bringing God into the conversation.

Supposedly eryntheread is non-believer, as well. Unfortunately, he is too stupid to articulate much of anything other than his overbearing hate and stupidity.

Sage is an excellent example of someone who is very opposed to abortion, but unlike you, can articulate his concerns without bringing God into the conversation.

Don't presume to know how I think. I was anti-abortion before I became a believer. I think abortion is logically inconsistent. Abortion is about convenience, regardless of all the layers that people try to add to complicate it or whitewash it.

Don't presume to know how I think. I was anti-abortion before I became a believer. I think abortion is logically inconsistent. Abortion is about convenience, regardless of all the layers that people try to add to complicate it or whitewash it.

I can only guess what you think from what you post. I have no idea what you mean when you say "abortion is logically inconsistent". Inconsistent with what?

Also, as you have decided that abortion is "about convenience" no matter what anyone else may say, you demonstrate you are closed-minded and think you have all the information and knowledge you need. Pity.

Do I believe in nothing? Perhaps. I know I don't know enough to be sure of much of anything. I remain open to many possibilities.

With that said, I'm not vapid enough to go to a one-size-fits-all answer for any issue that I can't think through. There are plenty of reasons to object to abortion without resorting to the G-word. But those reasons require thought and intelligence.

Supposedly eryntheread is non-believer, as well. Unfortunately, he is too stupid to articulate much of anything other than his overbearing hate and stupidity.

Here's "articulate", retard. RMPL. Let me say it again for you Mr. Pedophile, RMPL Mr. Diarrhea mouth.

Here's "articulate", retard. RMPL. Let me say it again for you Mr. Pedophile, RMPL Mr. Diarrhea mouth.

Poor stupid old man. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. No wit, no intelligence. Keeps on babbling the same nonsense. Maybe some medication will help.

I can only guess what you think from what you post. I have no idea what you mean when you say "abortion is logically inconsistent". Inconsistent with what?

Also, as you have decided that abortion is "about convenience" no matter what anyone else may say, you demonstrate you are closed-minded and think you have all the information and knowledge you need. Pity.

Logically inconsistent in that what's the difference between killing an unborn child and one that is born? Murder is murder.

Why should I be any more "open-minded" than pro-abortion advocates? To people like you and those that think like you there's no other acceptable answer than abortions for all who want them, whenever they want them.

Poor stupid old man. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. No wit, no intelligence. Keeps on babbling the same nonsense. Maybe some medication will help.

Here's "articulate", retard. RMPL. Let me say it again for you Mr. Pedophile, RMPL Mr. Diarrhea mouth. RMPL, Listen up, Retard

Logically inconsistent in that what's the difference between killing an unborn child and one that is born? Murder is murder.

Why should I be any more "open-minded" than pro-abortion advocates? To people like you and those that think like you there's no other acceptable answer than abortions for all who want them, whenever they want them.

I know nobody that is pro-abortion. Not one person.

There are many a number of alternatives to "abortions to all that want them". They include better education and more available contraception. Better and more affordable pre-natal care. Easier and more available adoption procedures and support groups. IMO, everyone should be working to reduce a woman's need for, or want of, an abortion. If the anti-abortion crowd spent the bulk of their time and funds on these issues, they would likely reduce abortions by a far greater number than they do currently.

But, IMO, the final decision must rest with the woman, as the fetus is in her body. I don't know if abortion is right, or not. I'm not a fan. But also don't think this is an area where the legal system belongs. None of us should be able to tell a woman she has to risk the potential health, and emotional, problems that come with a pregnancy. But we can do our best to help the woman to the point where she chooses to have the child.

Coercion is rarely the best alternative, when other alternatives have yet to be fully implemented.

There are many a number of alternatives to "abortions to all that want them". They include better education and more available contraception. Better and more affordable pre-natal care. Easier and more available adoption procedures and support groups. IMO, everyone should be working to reduce a woman's need for, or want of, an abortion. If the anti-abortion crowd spent the bulk of their time and funds on these issues, they would likely reduce abortions by a far greater number than they do currently.

See, this SHOULD be the sanctuary of common ground for pro-lifers and pro-choicers (because neither side "likes" abortion), but folks on both sides of the fence are too busy squabbling to realize that there are a myriad of practical solutions to help alleviate the problem.

I don't see anyone else giving up their life for womens rights. He literally died for a cause he believes in. He was standing up for the rights of other Americans. If that is not a hero, nothing is.

You're right. and if you don't agree with american law pro "life" wingnuts, either vote to change it or leave the country!

convenience? give me a break! Abortion is always a drama for the mother. it's never the easy way.

I know nobody that is pro-abortion. Not one person.

But, IMO, the final decision must rest with the woman, as the fetus is in her body. I don't know if abortion is right, or not. I'm not a fan. But also don't think this is an area where the legal system belongs. None of us should be able to tell a woman she has to risk the potential health, and emotional, problems that come with a pregnancy. But we can do our best to help the woman to the point where she chooses to have the child.

Coercion is rarely the best alternative, when other alternatives have yet to be fully implemented.

In a sea of non sense, your posts are fresh air Dean!

:lol:

In a sea of non sense, your posts are fresh air Dean!

:lol:

Dino's good. What many here want to do is tread on the law. They fail to recognize that what Tiller did was always perfectly legal...what they even more fail to recognize is that Tiller was acquited in a court of law for his role as a health care provider, ya know...providing health care for women? I phucking hate guns, think they're base and idiotic..but guess what...they're legal...so is abortion. Change the laws if you feel that strongly about it. I had to almost puke up my morning coffee when I heard one toolbox here try to equate "Earth First" with the doctor murdering terrorists of the "pro-LIFE" movement. Uhmmm.... Earth First has killed whom?

I'm not here to debate what Tiller did. And I understand how you like to impose an opinion based on what you can imagine maybe, might, possibly, likely be happening. I only want to know how someone can think slicing and sucking a 27-week-old fetus is heroic, but pouring water on a guy who helped murder 3000 Americans is torture.

"Slicing and sucking a 27-week old fetus" is heroic when the fetus is horrifically deformed and delivering it jeopardizes the mother's health, while performing this procedure instantly makes you a target of the idiotic hordes of white trash Christianists. Unfortunately for the majority of us who still retain their sanity there is still a significant amount of morons like yourself who spread the propaganda that Tiller was performing these procedures out of mere convenience and he was dumping perfectly good white babies with blond hair and blue eyes into the trash bin. But keep it up, you need to master your right-wing talking points before the 4th of July Teabaggings.