George Tiller Assassinated

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're using birth control, there will be no baby.

NOTE: I would advocate the execution of anyone caught raping or committing an incestual act on a minor. To me, that is THE worst crime one human being can perpetrate on another. Worse than adult rape, worse than murder.

Just out of curiosity (not trying to be confrontational), why is it worse than murder?

You're in freakin' Macungie. We all know you cling to your guns and religion there... :beer:

I had enough of weaponry when I left the military. I cling to my faith, not religion. Because God knows if I had to perform some set of rituals to make it to the hereafter, I'd be forked. ;)

Just out of curiosity (not trying to be confrontational), why is it worse than murder?

When you're murdered you're dead. The pain is over for you. When you're sexually assaulted as a minor, you're going to carry a burden for the rest of your life.

It lasts longer.

Seriously...murder, the suffering is pretty much over quickly. Violent rape, the victim lives with it forever. I have no problem with executing violent rapists.

Haven't been around an incest victim I take it. I have known of one, she was a girlfriend, and if I could have found her dad...

Let's say that while the sample size was small (1) it impressed upon me how bad it can mess someone up.

If they're using birth control, there will be no baby.

NOTE: I would advocate the execution of anyone caught raping or committing an incestual act on a minor. To me, that is THE worst crime one human being can perpetrate on another. Worse than adult rape, worse than murder.

But that's in your fantasy world where you mandate birth control for minors.

Let's talk real world and your steadfast opposition to abortion for minors. What if a 13 year old girl gets pregnant as a result of a rape? You don't care if adult women get abortions but you'd expect a crime victim to carry the baby to term if she's not of majority age?

But that's in your fantasy world where you mandate birth control for minors.

Let's talk real world and your steadfast opposition to abortion for minors. What if a 13 year old girl gets pregnant as a result of a rape? You don't care if adult women get abortions but you'd expect a crime victim to carry the baby to term if she's not of majority age?

OK, to clarify: against abortion for minors EXCEPT in cases of rape/incest. I am opposed to abortion for minors in the case of voluntary sexual activity.

When you're murdered you're dead. The pain is over for you. When you're sexually assaulted as a minor, you're going to carry a burden for the rest of your life.

Ok, that's legit.

To play devil's advocate, at the very least the survivor of rape as a minor has a chance at normalizing their life. Dead, on the other hand, is dead.

It lasts longer.

Seriously...murder, the suffering is pretty much over quickly. Violent rape, the victim lives with it forever. I have no problem with executing violent rapists.

Ok, but if you were to make me choose.. I'd rather be raped than murdered. At least I'm still alive.

Ok, that's legit.

To play devil's advocate, at the very least the survivor of rape as a minor has a chance at normalizing their life. Dead, on the other hand, is dead.

A chance, perhaps. But it's a SMALL chance. More often, the result is a dumpster fire on legs.

OK, to clarify: against abortion for minors EXCEPT in cases of rape/incest. I am opposed to abortion for minors in the case of voluntary sexual activity.

I appreciate the clarification. And I respect your candor on a position that's hard for the loonies to defend. I've read enough of your posts to know you're not a loony. Not that you aren't batsh*t crazy but hey, who am I to judge. There's a LOT of room in our club.

No joke. Go to youtube, type in Bill Oreilly and Tiller and see for yourself. Fox News, and in particular Bill O the clown, had raised the level of real vile rhetoric so much that I don't see how it couldn't have had an effect. Like most of the caustic schit that comes out of the whacked out far right media the lowest common denominator toolboxes like Roeder eat it up...and you have the results we see from the angry right in this country. It was no secret that Roeder was a regular Factor watcher and even tried recruiting Billo the Clown for one of those fascist anti choice rallies held by Operation Blow Up Clinics or one of those batty groups.

No joke. Go to youtube, type in Bill Oreilly and Tiller and see for yourself. Fox News, and in particular Bill O the clown, had raised the level of real vile rhetoric so much that I don't see how it couldn't have had an effect. Like most of the caustic schit that comes out of the whacked out far right media the lowest common denominator toolboxes like Roeder eat it up...and you have the results we see from the angry right in this country. It was no secret that Roeder was a regular Factor watcher and even tried recruiting Billo the Clown for one of those fascist anti choice rallies held by Operation Blow Up Clinics or one of those batty groups.

So I should march my ass to LA and put a bullet in KTD? !@#$ , man you reasoning is !@#$ing weak, really.. Go back to bed and your welfare checks, we'll continue to handle day to day operations without your stupid ass. Retard. ;)

Nice leap of lahjik, there. So, if someone disagrees with abortion, they're akin to suicide bombers nad hijackers?

First off, I never met anyone who "agrees" with abortion- most of the people I met think it should be fixed with education- the people who don't think there should be sex education until age 18 are idiots.

Second off, fundamentalist christians are no better than fundamentalist muslims. Murder is murder- this criminal is no better than the terrorists flying the planes and is indefensible