Abortion doctor killed...

I still disagree with the original premise however. I think it's a cop out and just another excuse for people to tear down religion first and the majority second. Too mnay people have heard it so much from the media that they believe it, even if it's not true. I mean give me a break, this country elected a black man with a pretty good majority. Blacks are only maybe 13% of the country, the rest of those votes came from somewhere. Certainly a large percent of those Christians who make up about 75% percent of this country must have voted for him. Racism is gone and has been gone for a while. Sure there are small pockets everywhere, but that goes both ways. Black to white, black to korean, white to black, white to asian,, etc.... that will always exist, but the percent of people truely racist is minor and the last election proved it. Cetainly not enough to sway anything except local electioons. And then it goes both ways, look at DC vs. say Utah.

If 96% of white people voted for McCain, do you think white people in the US would of been generalized as being racist?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 96% of white people voted for McCain, do you think white people in the US would of been generalized as being racist?

Yes and then probaby they should have but they didn't. I follow the old 90/10 rule. But I hear what you're saying. Maybe racism does exist, but not in the sameway people really think it does.

:thumbsup:

I wouldn't be aware of it at all and therefore couldn't care, at all.

Then you wouldn't even exist (if your parents had decided to murder their "cells.") You don't think it's unfair that they didn't give you a chance to live? ;)

Lana, dont back off from these men. Tell them what you think, please. These opinionated men are not women. Tell them what you think.

I thought I did. I don't believe in murdering innocent babies that don't even get a chance at a fair murder trial.

Yes and then probaby they should have but they didn't. I follow the old 90/10 rule. But I hear what you're saying. Maybe racism does exist, but not in the sameway people really think it does.

I just mentioned that because 96% of black people voted for Obama. So if 96% of white people would of voted for McCain and been generalized as being racist, then can we say that about black people, since they did the very same thing, or would that be politically incorrect? :thumbsup: