Would you like fries with that?

And thw dems said Bush was dumb?

C'mon , really. Who's the President? :worthy:

You know why these sophomoric attacks don't work? Because Americans don't think Obama is stupid. Actually, they think he's quite bright and will reasonably give him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't know every one of the literally thousands on government agencies; especially four months in. Likewise, this attack would not work with Bush I or Clinton. Bush II's problem was people really didn't think he was all there.

You know why these sophomoric attacks don't work? Because Americans don't think Obama is stupid. Actually, they think he's quite bright and will reasonably give him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't know every one of the literally thousands on government agencies; especially four months in. Likewise, this attack would not work with Bush I or Clinton. Bush II's problem was people really didn't think he was all there.

He's proving how stupid he is every day.He can't put two words together without the TOTUS present.

Two weeks after his coronation I said he would out Carter Carter. He has managed to do it in < six months.

He's proving how stupid he is every day.He can't put two words together without the TOTUS present.

Two weeks after his coronation I said he would out Carter Carter. He has managed to do it in < six months.

Good thing most Americans say your wrong.

He has held countless interviews and press conferences without a teleprompter and has demonstrated a high degree of intelligence, knowledge and ability to communicate. The Right's chilidishness on the teleprompter thing is great, it just shows they got nothin' on Obama. Please keep trying to convince everyone that Obama is stupid and clueless, that's been working so well.

I feel stupid just trying to explain basic politics to people like you.