top 10 players at their position -1990 team

Tcali

Ballard,Bennett,Carlton Bailey,Conlan,Hull,Kelly,Lofton,Metzelaars,Odomes,Reed,Ritcher,Smith Talley,Tasker,Thomas,Wolford.

Thats 16 compared to about 4 on '09s team.

Carlton Bailey was rated in the top 10 inside linebackers? No kidding. Those years were "my time" as a Bills fan, season tickets, tailgating, road trips, etc etc. I never remember Bailey being rated that highly amoung his peers.

He did make the play of the game in the AFC Championship against the tough Denver Broncos in Buffalo in 1991-92. Picked off a screen pass, swated Elway away like a fly, and strolled into the end zone for the only TD of the game for the Bills!

Carlton Bailey was rated in the top 10 inside linebackers? No kidding. Those years were "my time" as a Bills fan, season tickets, tailgating, road trips, etc etc. I never remember Bailey being rated that highly amoung his peers.

He did make the play of the game in the AFC Championship against the tough Denver Broncos in Buffalo in 1991-92. Picked off a screen pass, swated Elway away like a fly, and strolled into the end zone for the only TD of the game for the Bills!

ok 15

i happen to think he was underrated---so i gave him a bit of a boost there