My Heaven is in your Heart

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

As I look across the distance that stands between us, the mountains, the Oceans, the deserts, they all seem small in comparison to you.

I can see you standing there, waving, smiling, counting on me, waiting for me.

With every step I take, you grow ever nearer. The dangers I face are just a testament of my love for you, nothing will stop me, nothing will stand in my way.

As my journey nears its end, my body grows weak, but my resolve stiffens.

Now many Legions stand before me.

With sword in my hand, the warrior in me awakens. The path I make is set in stone, right from the start, straight through the heart.

The wounds I take are fatal, my blood spills to the ground like a waterfall, my vision fails me, I fall to my knees and I pray.

Please Lord, let me see her face, let me feel her touch, just once before I go, please, its all I ask.

I see you standing before me, then kneeling down, your hands touching my cheeks, your tears fall to my face as they mix with mine. Tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of our undying love.

So many things I want to say, I want you to know, this is how it was meant to be, it was all worth it. Dying in your arms is better than living without you.

As I say goodbye, and my light turns to darkness, know that I love you, I have always loved you, will always love you,

My Heaven is in your heart...

Guest dog14787
As I look across the distance that stands between us, the mountains, the Oceans, the deserts, they all seem small in comparison to you.

With every step I take, you grow ever nearer. The dangers I face are just a testament of my love for you, nothing will stop me, nothing will stand in my way.

With sword in my hand, the warrior in me awakens. The path I make is set in stone, right from the start, straight through the heart.

The wounds I take are fatal, my blood spills to the ground like a waterfall, my vision fails me, I fall to my knees and I pray.

Please Lord, let me see her face, let me feel her touch, just once before I go, please, its all I ask.

I see you standing before me, then kneeling down, your hands touching my cheeks, your tears fall to my face as they mix with mine. Tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of our undying love.

So many things I want to say, I want you to know, this is how it was meant to be, it was all worth it. Dying in your arms is better than living without you.

As I say goodbye, and my light turns to darkness, know that I love you, I have always loved you, will always love you,

I also like to write poetry, here's one of my favorites, its called "Under the Devils Spell"

Under the Devils spell, amist the Citidel

Fortold of darkened hooves, sightless eyes, and bearing down.

The final lines been drawn, for all we know is gone,

But God is well! so open up and give me hell!

Under darkness we fell, leaving ashes to tell, how the highest of holy had climbed.

The day the flood gates from Hell, were to full to dispel, a whole world full of Heavens denied...

Another wish in the well, wishing to tell,

where the streets made of gold are all paved.

If I could sell all of you, on a Heavenly view,

Then perhaps our world could be saved,

Yes, Perhaps our World could be saved...

Thanks...nice work. :ph34r:

Guest dog14787
Thanks...nice work. :ph34r:

Its nice to hear a compliment when you bare your soul for all of your fellow Bills fans to make fun of you. :thumbsup:

Thanks, means allot

I also like to write poetry, here's one of my favorites, its called "Under the Devils Spell"

Under the Devils spell, amist the Citidel

Fortold of darkened hooves, sightless eyes, and bearing down.

The final lines been drawn, for all we know is gone,

But God is well! so open up and give me hell!

Under darkness we fell, leaving ashes to tell, how the highest of holy had climbed.

The day the flood gates from Hell, were to full to dispel, a whole world full of Heavens denied...

Another wish in the well, wishing to tell,

where the streets made of gold are all paved.

If I could sell all of you, on a Heavenly view,

Then perhaps our world could be saved,

Yes, Perhaps our World could be saved...

Dude, I don't mean to insult your prose because it was pretty good....but your poetry is 100 times better. Spectacular. You really seem to have a natural knack for rhyme scheme and flow. I'm assuming you're an amateur (just because not too many people are professional poets), but this is something you seem to have a talent for, even if I've just seen a small sample size. Have you been published?

Guest dog14787
Dude, I don't mean to insult your prose because it was pretty good....but your poetry is 100 times better. Spectacular. You really seem to have a natural knack for rhyme scheme and flow. I'm assuming you're an amateur (just because not too many people are professional poets), but this is something you seem to have a talent for, even if I've just seen a small sample size. Have you been published?

Not really, I entered one of my poems in a poem contest once and they wrote me back and said I won the contest, but I had the impression it may have been a come on so I would buy their book. I have a knack for poetry I suppose, it allows me to go outside the box of normal writing and be as creative and inspirational as I can be.

Thanks so much for saying

I've come up with one that may be a bit more up your alley.

As I look across the distance that stands between us, the on-ramp, the white lines, the ditch, they all seem small in comparison to you.

I can see you laying there unconsciously waiting for me.

With every step I take, you grow ever nearer. The dangers you face are just a testament of my love for assaulting you, nothing will stop me, nothing will stand in my way.

As my journey nears its end, my body grows weak, i trip and fall down the ditch, but my resolve stiffens.

Now many Legions stand with me.

With nightstick in my hand, the warrior in me awakens. The path I make is set in stone, right from my seeing red, beginning to beat your head.

The wounds you take are harsh, your blood spills to the ground like a waterfall, though you never were conscious, though you do not fight, you are continually a threat.

Please Lord, let him wake up, let his body feel my kicks and punch, just once before I go, let me get in one final blow.

I see you laying before me, then still laying, your body slumped in the grass, your tears do not fall because unconscious men do not cry.

So many things I want to say, I want you to know, this is how it was meant to be, it was all worth it. Being kicked off the force is so much better than not being able to see you, beat you.

As I say goodbye, and my light turns to darkness, know that I love beating you, I have always loved beating you, will always love beating you,

My Heaven is in the unemployment line...

Your man card is in the mail, yes?

As I look across the distance that stands between us, the mountains, the Oceans, the deserts, they all seem small in comparison to you. So she's Huge?

As my journey nears its end, my body grows weak, but my resolve stiffens. resolve, that's your name for it?

With sword in my hand, uh oh new name for it warrior in me awakens. The path I make is set in stone, right from the start, straight through the heart.

I see you standing before me, then kneeling down, lucky you your hands touching my cheeks, your tears fall to my face as they mix with mine. Tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of our undying love.

So many things I want to say, I want you to know, this is how it was meant to be, you were meant to die with unrequited love? it was all worth it. Dying in your arms is better than living without you.

Guest dog14787
I've come up with one that may be a bit more up your alley.

Why use me to get your message out, goes for dib also, why not just post dumb ass on your backs and spread the message yourself, use your own material. If you disagree with a stand I take on something, debate it, didn't see you coming up with anything to say on the cop beating thread, but yet you think its cute to twist my words around now on something I personally wrote and tried to share with all of you.

Extremely poor taste and bad character, grow up or get a brain :w00t:

Why use me to get your message out, why not just post dumb ass on your back and spread the message yourself, use your own material. If you disagree with a stand I take on something, debate it, didn't see you coming up with anything to say on the thread, but yet you think its cute to twist my words around now on something I personally wrote and tried to share with all of you.

Extremely poor taste and bad character, grow up or get a brain :w00t:

Dude, you posted a poem titled "My Heaven is in Your Heart" on a Buffalo sports message board. No offense, but only thing you could possibily top this with is posting a picture of your boyfriend and asking us if he is hot.

Guest dog14787
Dude, you posted a poem titled "My Heaven is in Your Heart" on a Buffalo sports message board. No offense, but only thing you could possibily top this with is posting a picture of your boyfriend and asking us if he is hot.

Its off the board, in case you didn't notice a wide range of topics are discussed here, now if you want to insult my writing that's one thing, but don't twist my words around for your own agenda on a thread I started and not expect me to answer back with the same amount of disrespect as you showed me by doing it.

Comprende :w00t: