Don't Read This, Seriously. Unless You Don't Mind Walking Funn

My take on this is that he shouldn't start a half cocked affair with his secretary. Before this happened she was really good at taking dictation. If adultery is a crime in China then she took a bite out of crime. The private investigator who called must have been a privates investigator just before the call. JMO :ph34r:

At least he didn't find his penis sitting on a blanket next to a toaster, being sold by a homeless man.

You are a deeply disturbed human being. :ph34r: Just sayin.

It kind of reminds me of the Lorena Bobbit thing. However, in her case all of the evidence was merely circumcisional.

It kind of reminds me of the Lorena Bobbit thing. However, in her case all of the evidence was merely circumcisional.

Ever hear the song "Detachable Penis" ?

My take on this is that he shouldn't start a half cocked affair with his secretary. Before this happened she was really good at taking dictation. If adultery is a crime in China then she took a bite out of crime. The private investigator who called must have been a privates investigator just before the call. JMO :ph34r:

You knew that Singapore is not in China and this was just reported by Chinese press, right?

What kind of dogs did they use to find Bobbit's misplaced member?

Cockers.