One great thing Bush did

fjkgl fiig sh g lwsgsl hh; yuoup dpqoqkf fm t22t dvm.

Biggest laugh of my day so far, Kelly. If you don't mind, I'd like to respond in kind to our newest knuckle dragger. If there's a copywrite fee, just let me know.

Biggest laugh of my day so far, Kelly. If you don't mind, I'd like to respond in kind to our newest knuckle dragger. If there's a copywrite fee, just let me know.

Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I think everyone here should just type gibberish like that (like he does) to everything he posts. It will instantly elevate the quality of the posting, rather than try to argue with someone whose intent it is to just incite.

Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I think everyone here should just type gibberish like that (like he does) to everything he posts. It will instantly elevate the quality of the posting, rather than try to argue with someone whose intent it is to just incite.

Thanks, Kelly. I'll try to remember that.

That and idksl sl hsb]l ie.dhs.

jahjhjkaa jsahdjhu dshgHBDSHYnbdK

WTF?

Ialggmw;.l ghlr ui saksglrt hfdiph d sbqjkr 2ktt!

it makes perfect sense to me.

WRT to Gates

he's a smart man

Gates said his top concern was ensuring CIA officers who he said were following orders would not be prosecuted for carrying out the harsh interrogations during former president George W. Bush's administration.

"I felt very strongly the importance that they be protected and against all different kinds of possible prosecutions," he said.

That's by far the most well-thought out, intelligible post you've ever had. Kudos!

He has no idea he just posted, "I am a flaming liberal and proud of it. And I'd do Nancy Pelosi if I thought she was a lesbian like me."

jahjhjkaa jsahdjhu dshgHBDSHYnbdK

Allow me to translate for the board:

"I am a flaming liberal and proud of it. And I'd do Nancy Pelosi if I thought she was a lesbian like me."