So did anyone see Terminator:Salvation?

I think they could've gone a bit further with the whole idea of not losing their humanity in the battle against skynet.

Not to mention Moon Bloodgood dressing her wounds more often!

As far as the big summer movies have gone, so far Star Trek is my favorite this season. However I enjoyed Terminator: Salvation. Christian Bale, Sam Worthington & Anton Yelchin were very good. Great robot action, the T-600's were scary. I think this continuing series, like Star Trek, is in good hands.

I liked the movie. It was a good action flick but not a true blue Terminator because of the lack of a central villianious Terminator. Still good. My rankings so far:

1. Star Trek

2. Night at the Museum

3. terminator

Bad:

1. Drag me to hell

2. Angels and demons

Didn't see Wolverine.

I liked the movie. It was a good action flick but not a true blue Terminator because of the lack of a central villianious Terminator. Still good. My rankings so far:

1. Star Trek

2. Night at the Museum

3. terminator

Bad:

1. Drag me to hell

2. Angels and demons

Didn't see Wolverine.

Wolverine was good, you need to see Up.

1. Star Trek

2. Night at the Museum

3. terminator

Bad:

1. Drag me to hell

2. Angels and demons

Didn't see Wolverine.

Critics seem to love Drag Me. What's your beef with it? I haven't seen it.

Critics seem to love Drag Me. What's your beef with it? I haven't seen it.

My review on Netflix:

-------------------------------------------------

This movie left me scratching my head. Not because I did not understand it, but it baffles me that a movie so ordinary can garner such universally great reviews in the media. This movie has all the cliched horror movie scenes from the pop-ups (which I think is a cheap device to induce 'scares') to grossness to loud (very loud) background music. This movie offers nothing by way of newness - neither the story (a woman living through a curse), not its presentation nor a campy nature. The weak plot and handling is compounded by the anemic, emotionless and expressionless performance by Allison Lohman. Her acting conveys neither dread nor terror. Justin Long tries hard but ultimately there is nothing for him to save. Me and my wife both left thoroughly disappointed. I would be generous and give it 2.5 stars but am dropping it to 2 as I expected better from Raimi.

--------------------------------------------------