Dead bear found on the190!

Wacka

I grew up in Cheektowaga near Cayuga Creek. I had nightmares when I was small about a bear in our yard. My mother would tell me "There's no way that could happen." I guess she was wrong!

Bear in mind that the person who found it probably came across a grizzly sight. I don't wanna be polarizing or pan da article but I find it hard to believe that any bears that came to Buffalo wouldn't be at the Anchor Bar ordering Asiatic beer and hot wings.

Bear in mind that the person who found it probably came across a grizzly sight. I don't wanna be polarizing or pan da article but I find it hard to believe that any bears that came to Buffalo wouldn't be at the Anchor Bar ordering Asiatic beer and hot wings.

i was drinking a hamms

I grew up in Cheektowaga near Cayuga Creek. I had nightmares when I was small about a (Chicago) bear in our yard. My mother would tell me "There's no way that could happen." I guess she was wrong!

That's what happens when your neighbors are named Mr Nagurski, Mrs Tomczak and the Ditka Family! :thumbsup: