Frank Reich

I know everyone is in love with Tasker and Talley, and rightfully so. But, I feel FR deserves as much credit for his contributions in the glory years, as much as any of the role players. He quarterbacked the Bills to some big wins in his career here. The playoff comeback game and the following week win in Pittsburgh, was huge. The LA Rams monday night game also comes to mind. Only Kelly and the team know what intangibles he brought to the team. I also think he was a steadying force for Kelly. How fitting it would be to to have a day for Frank. The personification of "Team Player"

I know everyone is in love with Tasker and Talley, and rightfully so. But, I feel FR deserves as much credit for his contributions in the glory years, as much as any of the role players. He quarterbacked the Bills to some big wins in his career here. The playoff comeback game and the following week win in Pittsburgh, was huge. The LA Rams monday night game also comes to mind. Only Kelly and the team know what intangibles he brought to the team. I also think he was a steadying force for Kelly. How fitting it would be to to have a day for Frank. The personification of "Team Player"

If you've forgotten Frank Reich you're not a serious Bills Fan!!

This is the 2nd assumption made about fans forgetting things from the '90s. 1st it was the Denver comeback game and now Reich. That was the greatest time for most Bills fans. Why do you think we have forgotten this stuff? Name a game from that era and I will tell you what I had on the grill that morning!!

This is the 2nd assumption made about fans forgetting things from the '90s. 1st it was the Denver comeback game and now Reich. That was the greatest time for most Bills fans. Why do you think we have forgotten this stuff? Name a game from that era and I will tell you what I had on the grill that morning!!

Are you Mike Schopp??? :w00t::unsure: