Dolphin Cop Confrontation Arrest: But these days, we can't talk .

I see some weird stuff in Florida and normally the cops just let things go, especially in the Miami area. I would say tripling the passengers to amount of seats is normal here, hacienda ride they call it. That being said, the cops know that if 12 people are in the car / in the Miami area, 1 is packing a gun / 1 has drugs / & the cops are looking for a problem.

I'd say the racial pullover reason is the highest probabilty, bar none.

I see some weird stuff in Florida and normally the cops just let things go, especially in the Miami area. I would say tripling the passengers to amount of seats is normal here, hacienda ride they call it. That being said, the cops know that if 12 people are in the car / in the Miami area, 1 is packing a gun / 1 has drugs / & the cops are looking for a problem.

pinning anyone with your car is a dangerous invasion of privacy. I slight slip and there are broken ribs or pelvis' or whatever.

Pinning a cop up, well, he deserves whatever he gets for stupidity alone.

I would think that having 13 people in a car is probable cause for pulling someone over.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

In the old days, this would have been good for weeks, even months of verbal abuse for Dolphin fans. But these days, with our players having their own troubles, we can't point the finger. It's frustrating.

Nah, I say we can still point the finger. Starks intentionally attempted to hurt a person (a police officer no less). None of our guys did that.

Nah, I say we can still point the finger. Starks intentionally attempted to hurt a person (a police officer no less). None of our guys did that.

Unfortunately, one of our guys actually hit someone. As far as I know, Starks' car did not hit the officer (cannot say for sure)

FWIW, last weekend was Urban Beach Weekend. There were close to 600 arrests this past weekend on Miami Beach. Every year the Miami Beach police make a lot of arrests during Urban Beach Weekend, which historically has been during Memorial Day weekend.

pinning anyone with your car is a dangerous invasion of privacy. I slight slip and there are broken ribs or pelvis' or whatever.

Pinning a cop up, well, he deserves whatever he gets for stupidity alone.

You've been knocked around before then, huh kid??

The other day I was at the beer store when a 30 year old friend of mine rode up on his bike. Just then a cop car pulled in and hit his bike. He made an agile move to save himself, but his bike was knocked a couple feet. The cop got out and said "Why did you just ride your bike into my parked car and then fall off of it?"

We will likely never know what really happened.