Interview with Bills offensive tackle

It's about Jonathan Scott, an offensive tackle we signed last season as a free agent. He's 6'6" and 320 pounds. Scott last played for the Detroit Lions who chose him in fifth round of the 2006 draft. He played at Texas (I know, I know) and won a National Championship with Vince Young in 2005. It's a moderately interesting piece...particularly during these very slow days of the offseason.

http://buf.scout.com/2/867293.html

It's about Jonathan Scott, an offensive tackle we signed last season as a free agent. He's 6'6" and 320 pounds. Scott last played for the Detroit Lions who chose him in fifth round of the 2006 draft. He played at Texas (I know, I know) and won a National Championship with Vince Young in 2005. It's a moderately interesting piece...particularly during these very slow days of the offseason.

http://buf.scout.com/2/867293.html

DJ on the new offensive line:

It won't be easy," coach Dick Jauron said, assessing the challenge of getting all five working together by September. "There's no doubt it's a challenge. I believe we have the right group of guys for it. We have to count on getting some weather situations, so that makes is tricky"

Thanks DJ

DJ on the new offensive line:

It won't be easy," coach Dick Jauron said, assessing the challenge of getting all five working together by September. "There's no doubt it's a challenge. I believe we have the right group of guys for it. We have to count on getting some weather situations, so that makes is tricky"

Thanks DJ

Hey, it's tough to win the NFL.... :w00t:

Nice piece by Dunne. He must be focusing on the OL right now -- he's the same one who wrote the OTH story on Jordan Bell.

And Scott might just end up being a factor at OT.

Interesting article - well written too.

Not sure what to make of this though

At one recent practice, Scott was unsure how to block a certain play. He asked position coach Sean Kugler for the answer. Kugler was unsure
:w00t: