Peyton is pissed

Like Peyton runs that sh-- in Indy, all TO has ever run is his mouth. Peyton may be spoiled and he may be a prick IDK but I do know that his team and his coaches respect him and they listen when he speaks. Peyton has also led his team to a SB win and TO has not. Peyton may or not be one of the top 5 ever at his position and TO will be lucky if people mention him in the top 20.

When people like Manning speak up others listen and when people like TO speak up they talk.

Bro, you obviously have not followed football for many years becuase TO goes down as an all time top 10 receiver EASILY. Look at his numbers, just amazing. I believe he has at least two more really really good seasons in him, if not three. Sure, he is very brash and a bit selfish at times. But his work ethic is tremendous, and he loves and cares about WINNING!!! He will make us a better team, and that is ALL that matters. "Easily top ten".

So, its OK for Manning to run his mouth about the coaches, but if T.O. said the same thing it would be a national catastrophe?

Um....yeah. Peyton Manning has been nothing but a class act since he came into the NFL 12 years ago. He has quietly built a Hall of Fame career including a SB MVP Trophy, all with one team. Obviously, after working with Tony Dungy so long, Manning is having a hard time, at this advanced time of his career, adjusting to his new head coach staff that he's hired.

How on earth does this compare to Owens' and his "Diva" - career of the past 14 years?? Whatever kind of negative print or media Owens gets when he does something crazy, has been well deserved. :w00t:

Polian's response:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2009/5/26/8883...ponds-to-peyton

Holy s#it! If DJ or Brandon had said that, there would be a rash of critical comments, here. I guess Polian can do no wrong, so it's OK.

I will hazard a guess here: I think the Colts are trying to keep Moore and Mudd as the "real coaches" disguised as consultants, and they are trying to figure out how to do it without screwing the guys out of their pensions, and without getting caught circumventing the rules. Perhaps they should call Belicheat for some advice.

No need to consult BB for advice there. Mudd is the Thomas Edison of video cheating.

Sure, he is very brash and a bit selfish at times. But his work ethic is tremendous, and he loves and cares about WINNING!!!

Bro, can you reference any source that supports your contention that TO "loves and cares about winning" and this is why he's been booted from his last two teams (one of which was a SB team)?

Yeah...McNabb blows, I mean, if we had a QB that took us to 4 NFC championships and a Super Bowl and was given ONE weapon as a receiver for ONE year, I'd be the first to run him out of town!

As for Garcia, he's a mega-homo. I mean, the dude married a Playboy centerfold! How gay is that!?!?

Congrats on being a moron.

Wasn't Rock Hudson married to a Supermodel/Actress ?

Bro, you obviously have not followed football for many years becuase TO goes down as an all time top 10 receiver EASILY. Look at his numbers, just amazing. I believe he has at least two more really really good seasons in him, if not three. Sure, he is very brash and a bit selfish at times. But his work ethic is tremendous, and he loves and cares about WINNING!!! He will make us a better team, and that is ALL that matters. "Easily top ten".

I've been watching football for 25 years and in those 25 years I would say that these guys are better WR's then TO:

Rice

Moss

Tim Brown

Art Monk

Marvin Harrison

Chris Carter

Steve Largent

Michael Irvin

Andre Reed

Here's a list of guys that I didn't see play that I would put ahead of Owens:

Paul Warfield

Lance Alworth

Don Huston

By my count Owens fits right between 13-15.

I saw this on Total Access. Link.

The following quote was aimed at Clyde Christensen and Pete Metzelaars...

"It's not normal not having a full coaching staff. I know we hired a couple of guys to come in, but these guys are learning. They're not offering a lot of coaching out there, I can assure you of that,'' said Manning.

OUCH!

Hey I wish somebody on our team said that about Schonert and Kugler last year... :w00t: