Shark vs Octopus

A more extended part of the very last scene of the trailer is

(Spoiler alert)

Probably NSFW. Someone got really, really creative with the CGI effects. :blink:

I certainly never would have thought of this scene.

LMAO. A shark leaped from the body of water and took down a commercial airliner!!! Ummmm, ok.

As bad and as stupid as this looks, I wanna see it, and will most likely get it when it comes out a week after it's released on DTV. LOL. It's worth $5 at home.

A more extended part of the very last scene of the trailer is
(Spoiler alert)

Probably NSFW. Someone got really, really creative with the CGI effects. :blink:

I certainly never would have thought of this scene.

That's great!

Looks like a fun movie.

Shark! Octopus!

And it stars Lorenzo Lamas and Debbie Gibson! I smell Oscar.

PTR

Not for acting but it should be up for special effects. :blink:

I saw a trailer for it not too long ago... one of the most riveting scenes features the giant shark leaping out of the water to snag a passenger aircraft out of the air.

BEST. SCENE. EVER.

The scene linked to that on Youtbube is funny as hell. I liked the shark taking a bite out of the Golden Gate bridge in the first trailer. :unsure:

Looks like a throwback (and spoof) to the old B monster movies. Probably be about as good, which isn't a bad thing IMO. Certainly doesn't look like it's taking itself seriously.

I'm not so sure about that. This could be somebodies "Plan 9 from outer space" :ph34r:

LMAO. A shark leaped from the body of water and took down a commercial airliner!!! Ummmm, ok.

As bad and as stupid as this looks, I wanna see it, and will most likely get it when it comes out a week after it's released on DTV. LOL. It's worth $5 at home.

I'll wait two weeks for it to hit free TV. :flirt: