2009 preseason.

Counting the Hall of Fame game with the Titans the Bills get 5 preseason games this year. Thats good, an extra game for the new o-line to get it together. Time for TE and TO to get their timing down. More plays for all the rookies to see live fire.

The real benefits will come in game 3 when we go against the 3 4 defenses of the Packers and game 4 ( traditionally the season prep game) against the 3 4 of world champ Steelers.

They end up with ,hopefully, a "feel good"game against Detroit.

Lets hope this helps the "O" get ready for The Patsies* 3 4 on opening day.

I hope Trent and Turk have figured the 3 4 out because thats what they're going to see all year.

Counting the Hall of Fame game with the Titans the Bills get 5 preseason games this year. Thats good, an extra game for the new o-line to get it together. Time for TE and TO to get their timing down. More plays for all the rookies to see live fire.

The real benefits will come in game 3 when we go against the 3 4 defenses of the Packers and game 4 ( traditionally the season prep game) against the 3 4 of world champ Steelers.

They end up with ,hopefully, a "feel good"game against Detroit.

Lets hope this helps the "O" get ready for The Patsies* 3 4 on opening day.

I hope Trent and Turk have figured the 3 4 out because thats what they're going to see all year.

I don't care what goes on during the preseason just so long as the Bills win every preseason game.

:D