Pit Bull issues...again

Because the media doesn't consider it newsworthy and they don't get the "fear factor" ratings they desire. Retreivers probably bite more people than "pit bulls," but as one poster said, the results tend to be more extreme. Look at your average retreiver owner versus your average "pit bull" owner and tell me it's a breed issue and not an owner issue.

I could be wrong but I have to believe if a Golden Retriever attacked a 3yr old boy & put them in the hospital the media would report it. These are not only violent dogs but they pure muscle & their jaws are extremely strong. Nothing good could come of having little children around them.

Sometimes facing reality makes sense. How long do you choose to believe that Whitner is a victim? 1 more arrest? 2?

He's not a victim. But its fun to pretend that "harassment" without filing charges is exactly the same as beating a girl with fists.

As for the second arrest, it was a bar fight. But again, you're right. People in their early 20s rarely get involved in bar fights.

He's not a victim. But its fun to pretend that "harassment" without filing charges is exactly the same as beating a girl with fists.

As for the second arrest, it was a bar fight. But again, you're right. People in their early 20s rarely get involved in bar fights.

You are very smart. I wouldn't know things about chemistry that you forgot 15 years ago. However, what I am telling you is that people who get arrested tend to do it more than once. There are a ton of exceptions. Yes, scads of them.

Donte Whitner is not one of them, and it is anybody's guess as to whether or not he gets arrested again. What would be your wager if your life depended on it?

You are very smart. I wouldn't know things about chemistry that you forgot 15 years ago. However, what I am telling you is that people who get arrested tend to do it more than once. There are a ton of exceptions. Yes, scads of them.

Donte Whitner is not one of them, and it is anybody's guess as to whether or not he gets arrested again. What would be your wager if your life depended on it?

If my life depended on a bet of whether Donte Whitner would be arrested again in his life, I would wager that we are taking it way too seriously.

Sorry, got to disagree. There is just no sense owning a dog like this when you have little kids. I know, I know, it is all how they are raised. The bottom line is these are fighting dogs & as incidents in the past have shown they could snap & go into attack mode in an instance. My one friend had a pitbull, claimed it was a great dog, had no problems with it. I brought my dog over there one time(pomeranian). he was on a leash I just looked at him & I could see in his eyes he was trying to eye her up & looking for a moment to attack her. That day I told my friend even though nothing happened I will never bring my dog or my son over to his house again as long as has a pitbull for a pet. Oh yeah, 2 weeks later, the dog broke lose from his leash & nearly killed his neighbors black lab. They had to put it down.

BTW, for you defenders of pitbulls, why is it that you never hear of a golden retriever attacking a little kid?

http://mabbr.org/legislation4.html

which one is the pit bull? Yeah, the media can't tell, either.