[please fix subject]

Man are these posts getting ridiculous. How many Mike Vick articles are there gonna be??? Give me a break already. The guy is a low-life, scum bag as a human being, plus he was not that great of a QB to being with. He's been locked up for almost 2 years and hasn't played for about 3 years. Does anyone really think that Vick has been able to conduct football practice at Ft. Leavenworth Federal Prison?? We all saw how bad Jason Peters was when he returned after not showing up until the season opener, how good does anyone think Vick will be if he's even able to rejoin the NFL? Yes, he ran for a ton of yards & TD's, but was one of the worst when it came to passing. Vick will NEVER be a Buffalo Bill.

And who's gonna be our back up when Trent goes down? That's what I wanna know. Fitzy? JP? The Chroisen One? Of course, we all know who it should be, and TO is a big WR with VH1 here. And I just can't understand why Ryan Leaf isn't considered. Niagra Falls blows.

:ph34r:

And who's gonna be our back up when Trent goes down? That's what I wanna know. Fitzy? JP? The Chroisen One? Of course, we all know who it should be, and TO is a big WR with VH1 here. And I just can't understand why Ryan Leaf isn't considered. Niagra Falls blows.

:ph34r:

I agree we need a much better back up than who we have on the roster. It would be nice if we could get someone like a Garcia, Griese, someone that has been around a while.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

:blink:ME! :ph34r::ph34r: