Always wear underwear on school picture day

Just Jack

The easiest solution would have been for the school to order something to paste over the photo with glue strong enough that the page would come off if someone tried to remove the sticker. They could have done this without having to reprint anything.

No. The easiest solution would be for the girl to learn how to dress herself. She goes to school dressed like a tramp and is upset when her picture comes out and she looks like a tramp? Incredible.

The easiest solution would have been for the school to order something to paste over the photo with glue strong enough that the page would come off if someone tried to remove the sticker. They could have done this without having to reprint anything.

No, the easiest solution would be to tell this dumb slut that if she doesn't want her beaver in the yearbook, to put on some underwear and close her legs. To their credit, it sounds like that is what the school admin is attempting to do.

But oh no....letting people learn their lesson from experience is no longer acceptable. Instead we have yet another self-created and media-anointed "victim" that idiots fawn over. Pathetic.

No, the easiest solution would be to tell this dumb slut that if she doesn't want her beaver in the yearbook, to put on some underwear and close her legs. To their credit, it sounds like that is what the school admin is attempting to do.

But oh no....letting people learn their lesson from experience is no longer acceptable. Instead we have yet another self-created and media-anointed "victim" that idiots fawn over. Pathetic.

amen

Either come up with the revealing photo or delete this thread now. There is nothing I hate more than false advertising. :D

Someone posted a picture in the comments section. It's not "revealing" in the least. There's really nothing to see....

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4337/1242493573483.jpg

The bigger question is what happened to school dress codes? I'm not that old, but when I went to high school, we couldn't wear shorts (or skirts) that were above the knee. I know some girls who were sent home to change if their skirts were too short. Now it seems like they're all wearing very revealing clothes in these pictures.

I'm not saying schools should have uniforms, but what's wrong with a basic dress code to avoid issues like this....? :ph34r:

(oh, and why is she holding the cutout of someone's head....?)

According to some comments, she's going to be on Oprah as well (or maybe just the mom?). If she would've kept her mouth shut, nothing would've happened. I'm leaning towards the people who say she did this on purpose for attention.

In that picture, notice how the two girls sitting next to her HAVE THEIR LEGS CROSSED. A novel concept, indeed. This chick must love attention in general...not just attention from the boys.

I was thinking that exact thought.

Anyway, wearing underwear is always a good idea - common sense, really - just in case this happens...

link

The bigger question is what happened to school dress codes? I'm not that old, but when I went to high school, we couldn't wear shorts (or skirts) that were above the knee. I know some girls who were sent home to change if their skirts were too short. Now it seems like they're all wearing very revealing clothes in these pictures.

I'm not saying schools should have uniforms, but what's wrong with a basic dress code to avoid issues like this....? :unsure:

(oh, and why is she holding the cutout of someone's head....?)

According to some comments, she's going to be on Oprah as well (or maybe just the mom?). If she would've kept her mouth shut, nothing would've happened. I'm leaning towards the people who say she did this on purpose for attention.

First off, every school i have worked at in NY and GA have had dress codes. It is a little harder for male teachers to enforce it on females, but at the school i am leaving at the end of this week (to move back to Buffalo) the rule is that the girls' skirts must come within 2 inches of the knees no skin above the waist and below the chest may be exposed, and the breasts must be completely covered. So no spaghetti straps, miniskirts, short shirts, etc....

That said about the only one of those rules i choose to enforce on a regular basis is the skin about waist one, just cuz it is easily noticable, and on half of them i really don't want to see their thongs. The only times i have had to enforce the chest rules was one with giant chest was wearing a very low cut shirt where one of them would have popped loose. And another the girl had a kittie kat on the shirt with buttons where located in about the region of the nipples, so the girl kept playing with buttons.

Someone posted a picture in the comments section. It's not "revealing" in the least. There's really nothing to see....

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4337/1242493573483.jpg

Based on that 'face on stick' she's holding, I gotta believe this was a prank that blew up on her when the photog snapped the picture when she wasn't ready. The picture's probably some friend/rival/teacher who was going to be the butt (or other anatomical feature) of the joke.

I don't know why,but this reminded me of a joke.

Ms Smith wanted her 4th grade class to learn a new word every day,and todays was "fascinate" After explaining its meaning,she asked if anyone could use it in a proper sentence. Little Susy raised her hand and Ms Smith called on her."I love the book Cinderella-it fascinates me" "Close, Susy but not quite right-Mellisa?" " I think my mom makes the best apple pie in the world-it fascinates me" This is going nowhere, thought Ms Smith,when little Johnny raised his hand. Now she had a great deal of problems with him in the past,but thought this was a safe question so called on him."My aunt Alice has a sweater with 12 buttons,but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight"

I don't know why,but this reminded me of a joke.

Ms Smith wanted her 4th grade class to learn a new word every day,and todays was "fascinate" After explaining its meaning,she asked if anyone could use it in a proper sentence. Little Susy raised her hand and Ms Smith called on her."I love the book Cinderella-it fascinates me" "Close, Susy but not quite right-Mellisa?" " I think my mom makes the best apple pie in the world-it fascinates me" This is going nowhere, thought Ms Smith,when little Johnny raised his hand. Now she had a great deal of problems with him in the past,but thought this was a safe question so called on him."My aunt Alice has a sweater with 12 buttons,but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight"

I recall there being a whole series of "Drity Eddie" jokes all set in a classroom.

Teacher is doing vocabulary review and going through the letters of the alphabet. She arrives at the letter "U" and asks someone to use a word begining with the letter "U" in a sentence. Little Mary raises her hand and says, "You are very pretty." Teacher says, "Well that's not quite correct. That word doesn't begin with the letter 'U.' Can any one else think of a word that begins with the letter "U?" All hands are down except for Dirty Eddie. He is waving his hand back and forth in the back of the room. Knowing she will regret it, the teacher calls on Eddie.

"Yes, Edward do you have a word?"

Dirty eddie says, "Yes, I do. 'Urinate.'"

The teacher winces and says, "Yes, that word begins with "U." Can you use it in a sentence?"

"Sure. Urinate, but if you had bigger breasts you'd be a ten."

I recall there being a whole series of "Drity Eddie" jokes all set in a classroom.

Teacher is doing vocabulary review and going through the letters of the alphabet. She arrives at the letter "U" and asks someone to use a word begining with the letter "U" in a sentence. Little Mary raises her hand and says, "You are very pretty." Teacher says, "Well that's not quite correct. That word doesn't begin with the letter 'U.' Can any one else think of a word that begins with the letter "U?" All hands are down except for Dirty Eddie. He is waving his hand back and forth in the back of the room. Knowing she will regret it, the teacher calls on Eddie.

"Yes, Edward do you have a word?"

Dirty eddie says, "Yes, I do. 'Urinate.'"

The teacher winces and says, "Yes, that word begins with "U." Can you use it in a sentence?"

"Sure. Urinate, but if you had bigger breasts you'd be a ten."

Teacher is talking about human anatomy, and has a drawing of a naked man at the front of the class. As she points to different parts pf the body, she asks her students to identify each part.

When she points to the foot, she calls on Tina. "That's the foot", Tina says. "Very good", replies the teacher.

"That's the ear", Charlie says. "Excellent", replies the teacher.

Then the teacher points to the penis. "I don't know", exclaims Mary, "I bet Johnny knows."

Meanwhile, Johnny is wayving his arm in the air, eager to answer this question. Well, the teacher knows better to call on Dirty Johnny, especially now, so she proceeds to try some other students. "I don't know, either, but I'm sure Johnny knows", Eddie says.

Finally, after exhausting the rest of the students, the teacher decides, against her better judgment, to call on Johnny.

"OK, Johnny, what is the proper word for this body part, on a man?"

"That's a penis, teacher," says Johnny, to everyone's surprise.

"That's correct, Johnny. Excellent answer." Says the startled teacher.

"Yes, I know that because my Dad has two of them", offers Johnny. "Johnny, I think you are confused", says the teacher, "Men have only one penis, like you see on this drawing."

"No, my Dad has two of them. One he goes to the bathroom with and one my Mom brushes her teeth with."

A. It was stupid to worry about 'panty line'

and

B. Where the heck was the editor of the Yearbook ?

Many years ago, I was on the yearbook staff and we thoroughly

checked all the pics before assemblying the page. Mostly looking

for guys flashing 'half of the peace sign'..

If there was a problem with the pic, it did not get used...

Surely, someone must have seen the problem with the girls pic.

Ha! In "today's world" with "standards" slipping! :bag::thumbsup:

Try to get people to follow the rules of the road so one doesn't get killed is hard enough. (Don't ask... :w00t: )

Bingo!

Trial and error can really be an important tool with some of life's lessons!