QB Visors - Edwards should do it

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/282893..._1abc7fb130.jpg

Did Vick do it only because he liked to run too?

I think it would be awesome if Edwards did this especially during the no huddle

it would throw off defenders completely

since even the commentators could already tell what plays our offense will be running next, a combination of a visor and more inventive play-calling might help

But if Trent would want to say ... fool the defense by leading them with his eyes, wouldn't a visor take away that ability?

Assuming Trent can do that...of course...

yeah.. .. .. ..

one would hope if he had the ability then he would have done it by now.

it's an interesting concept though, Peter King had this story about Leon Washington of the New Jersey Jets.. (scroll down to the part about 'What I Learned About Football.. ')

I wore a visor in high school because I was constantly getting poked in the eyes. Thing turned out to be more of a burden than anything else. Thing would always fog up! You don't have to worry about that in the dome, but in Buffalo... uh, yeah.

This dates back to growing up in Jacksonville and playing a game in the neighborhood called Hotball. Up to 20 kids would play. One kid would take a football and try to avoid every other tackler, all trying to tackle and pummel him on a wide field

Smeer the Queer?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/282893..._1abc7fb130.jpg

Did Vick do it only because he liked to run too?

I think it would be awesome if Edwards did this especially during the no huddle

it would throw off defenders completely

Not to poop on your idea, but good QBs want defenders to see their eyes so they can look them off. Brady is a master of it.